A man you can bait with a Tweet

He really has no clue what this job does and doesn't entail does he?

https://mobile.twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/790192053489729538

Yeah. Because he'll nuke Iran off the map.

Ya, I'm wondering what his plan is to prevent things like this. Make traveling illegal? Basically, Trump's claim is that NOTHING bad will EVER happen to ANY American when he becomes president. And his supporters believe it.

He really has no clue what this job does and doesn't entail does he?

https://mobile.twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/790192053489729538

Yeah. Because he'll nuke Iran off the map.

Ya, I'm wondering what his plan is to prevent things like this. Make traveling illegal? Basically, Trump's claim is that NOTHING bad will EVER happen to ANY American when he becomes president. And his supporters believe it.

I mean you could go all Mossad on them, but that doesn't work all that well.

Donald Trump on Monday addressed the latest accusations of inappropriate sexual contact made against him, saying of the accuser, an adult film performer, "Oh, I'm sure she's never been grabbed before."

At a news conference Saturday, Jessica Drake accused Trump of grabbing and kissing her without permission and offering her money to go up to his hotel room alone a decade ago.

Link

Donald Trump on Monday addressed the latest accusations of inappropriate sexual contact made against him, saying of the accuser, an adult film performer, "Oh, I'm sure she's never been grabbed before."

At a news conference Saturday, Jessica Drake accused Trump of grabbing and kissing her without permission and offering her money to go up to his hotel room alone a decade ago.

Link

She's probably had sex before too. Is he aware there's a difference between sex and rape, and between wanted/unwanted attention?

Words like these come out of men and women who do the things Trump is being accused of.