A man you can bait with a Tweet

I guess when he tweeted that he wasnt seeking security clearance for his kids he was telling the truth. He is just going to have whomever he likes that day come to whatever meeting is scheduled.

I think he must have to have a minder to either tell him what to do, remind him what he heard, or to walk back any misstep or insult he happens to drop - which should be really frickin' concerning. Has he held a meeting without a family member in attendance yet?

Hopefully by 2020 the nation realizes or cares that the guy lies like a rug.

Buckle up for four years of spin about how GreatTM he's been making America again though.

I wouldn't count on that. They didn't care during the election.

Right. To be more accurate:

Hopefully more of the nation, situated in the right states, cares. Or finds some other reason to oust this guy.

To be blunt, less of the people who voted for him will be alive. However the youngins are growing up getting all their news from Facebook.

Trump is going to get re-elected. How can he not? He's not going to let go of power gracefully. Now he will have the powers of office in his hands.

http://www.newyorker.com/news/daily-comment/donald-trumps-first-alarming-week-as-president-elect

Lots there. One quote I wanted to spotlight:

For those covering Trump, the lesson is that adversarial journalism, not access journalism, will better serve the public interest.

In case you didn't see the actual video of what happened at the show last night ... it was anything but harassment. As Pence left the cast all came on stage and one actor read this, '“We, sir — we — are the diverse America who are alarmed and anxious that your new administration will not protect us, our planet, our children, our parents, or defend us and uphold our inalienable rights,” he said. “We truly hope that this show has inspired you to uphold our American values and to work on behalf all of us.”

To his credit Pence stopped and listened.

He (or his team... Bannon?) are being somewhat smart here. Pick a fight with Hamilton to get the media to focus on that instead of that he settled a $25M lawsuit for defrauding people

yup. I like to say simply, "he lost". That I think he'd like better. Being considered a loser when it comes to Trump U.