A man you can bait with a Tweet

The man seriously needs to completely drop his twitter account.

Correct me if I'm wrong. But, don't they take cell phones away from Presidents because communications are way too easy to hack with those devices?

I read something yesterday that said, "Like Obama, Trump will be urged to give up his personal phone and accounts" but he doesn't have to comply.

We have legitimized this, and that should be obviously terrifying.

His election means that by default people will regard him as acceptable or reasonable, and to see 'complainers' in a dim light. We see this playing out already. It's both human nature and American norms, now in service of Donald Trump.

Look at what he is saying. Simple reality is under assault when the guy who claps Alex Jones on the back while flinging mud at the Times is elected POTUS.

New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie, the transition team’s original chairman, was being ousted.

Donald Trump's son-in-law and close adviser Jared Kushner is at the center of the "infighting" inside President-elect Donald Trump's transition team, multiple sources tell CNN. Kushner's father was prosecuted by then-US Attorney Christie in 2004 for tax evasion, witness tampering and illegal campaign contributions.

It is all making so much more sense now.