A man you can bait with a Tweet

They've had some moments (I've watched loyally forever - god bless the dvr) - honestly I'm at the point pretty much that anything "he" says I'll be thinking and doing and believing the opposite. I'll share my SNL review later.

Ha! That is funny!

Ha! NM, have you been a Republican congresswomen the past 8 years?

They've had some moments (I've watched loyally forever - god bless the dvr) - honestly I'm at the point pretty much that anything "he" says I'll be thinking and doing and believing the opposite. I'll share my SNL review later.

Ha! That is funny!

Ha! NM, have you been a Republican congresswomen the past 8 years?

I wish - $hit would have got done!

• Fire 1

I've got SNL on the DVR - guess I'll be getting to it sooner rather than later now. My guess is that he got a lot of time and attention and that it was darn funny.

Does Trump think fair and equal are the same thing? Teach, can you please inform this dude? And really, has he ever seen SNL? This sort of political satire is par for the course. He is so thin-skinned. #SAD

Sad thing is Trump was hosting the show not too long ago. Had some funny moments to his episode too.

Can't wait to see how he holds up in the crucible of criticism that is the Oval Office when it's not just these terrible, horribly unfair, biased late night comedy shows trying to hatchet him. Poor guy. I really feel for him. What an awful thing to go through.

To be honest, the guy has lived in a cocoon of NYC where if you need to do business with him, you didn't criticize or make fun of him. If you didn't want to do business with him, you pretty much ignored him.

He isn't used to this type of open criticism or people making fun of him. His ego is the biggest hurdle for him to get over. If he doesn't, it's going to be a miserable 4 years for him.

To be honest, the guy has lived in a cocoon of NYC where if you need to do business with him, you didn't criticize or make fun of him. If you didn't want to do business with him, you pretty much ignored him.

He isn't used to this type of open criticism or people making fun of him. His ego is the biggest hurdle for him to get over. If he doesn't, it's going to be a miserable 4 years for him.

It will be interesting if he makes it all four years. I think when he sees and learns of not getting his way, he can't bully, checks and balances and the 24,7 media he will come up with a claim that something needs his saving and Pence can handle the gig, his followers will believe it and it will be viewed in their opinion has a "missed chance" or bullied by the left.

It will be interesting if he makes it all four years. I think when he sees and learns of not getting his way, he can't bully, checks and balances and the 24,7 media he will come up with a claim that something needs his saving and Pence can handle the gig, his followers will believe it and it will be viewed in their opinion has a "missed chance" or bullied by the left.

He could pull a Palin - resign mid-term to focus on something else - and they'd applaud him for it.

When the person is on your "team" they can literally do nothing wrong.

This is exactly why I have no idea how come so many people are acting like such #Basics...sooooo much drama in the LBC it's kinda hard be Trump D O Double G.

Let me clarify...I know EXACTLY why people are so filled with drama it just makes little sense.

This is exactly why I have no idea how come so many people are acting like such #Basics...sooooo much drama in the LBC it's kinda hard be Trump D O Double G.

Let me clarify...I know EXACTLY why people are so filled with drama it just makes little sense.

I think people are being way less dramatic than you think they are.

That said, the Republicans have already turned the other cheek on Trump's conflicts of interest because he's not a Democrat. What else will they ignore or fall in line with?

• Fire 1

That said, the Republicans have already turned the other cheek on Trump's conflicts of interest because he's not a Democrat. What else will they ignore or fall in line with?

Maybe...or maybe not.

Maybe...or maybe not.

Probably....because that's how party politics works.

Maybe...or maybe not.

Probably....because that's how party politics works.
Which is why there is reason for concern having a President who appoints racists and bigots into the highest positions. Trump ran with an R by his name. How much will the Republicans actually do to get in his way, even when it would be the right thing to do?

If he throws them a bone with enough of their pet projects, they might go along with whatever he wants. He could threaten to veto them if he wants. They don't have 60 senate seats.