A man you can bait with a Tweet

In order to defend his incentives package for the large corporation from worker criticism, no less.

Greg Mankiw is expressing unease at what he terms the 'micromanagement' of corporate America.

“There’s a big difference between being a CEO of a company and being President of the United States. A CEO is basically a central planner for that company. The President of the United States is not the central planner for the U.S. economy,” Mankiw said.

Says he's for the working man.

Attacks a Steelworkers Union leader.

Pick one.

Personally, I think this is an example of how his other actions hurt him.

The union and the union leader may very well deserve criticism. But, Trump being his normal jack ass diminishes his ability to have any sort of rational discussion about it.

And....for the record...you can be for the working man AND criticize union management.

To follow up on how terrible he thinks this Carrier union guy is ... this stuff just may be what finally opens the eyes of his voters. Nobody is safe, especially them. The whole "say it like it is" doesn't work if someone else is doing so with their thoughts on Drumpf.

Unions can definitely be criticized. But the guy and his kids are receiving death threats. Just because he exercised his first amendment right. Trump is trying to set a precedent where one cannot do that without facing retribution. He targets someone in a tweet and then lets his disgusting internet minions escalate things from there.

Knapp's got a point, too. Unions are going to be vital to looking out for worker rights in this administration. I don't think the dynamic trio Trump, his Sec of Commerce Wilbur Ross (let a coal mine explode killing 12 people rather than getting it up to code), and our new Labor Secretary Hardee's/Carl's Jr CEO are going to be advocating strongly for them. Ross is no fan of unions-- he wasn't even going to buy the mine that exploded until they were allowed to ditch their union contracts in bankruptcy court, if I'm interpreting this correctly:

Ross, originally operating as Newcoal LLC with four other investors, expressed interest in buying Horizon's nonunion properties, but not its six union operations. According to the Associated Press, Horizon was then allowed to sever its union contracts, including pension benefits, by bankruptcy court.[7] In March 2005, ICG agreed to buy Anker Coal Group, Inc.[8]

That whole Wikipedia page gives some scary insight into how little these types of guys care about worker safety.

Just reported Trump on Twitter. I hope people keep pushing and see if the company is serious about banning him if he continues to target people and spew hate.

Unions can definitely be criticized. But the guy and his kids are receiving death threats. Just because he exercised his first amendment right. Trump is trying to set a precedent where one cannot do that without facing retribution. He targets someone in a tweet and then lets his disgusting internet minions escalate things from there.

Knapp's got a point, too. Unions are going to be vital to looking out for worker rights in this administration. I don't think the dynamic trio Trump, his Sec of Commerce Wilbur Ross (let a coal mine explode killing 12 people rather than getting it up to code), and our new Labor Secretary Hardee's/Carl's Jr CEO are going to be advocating strongly for them. Ross is no fan of unions-- he wasn't even going to buy the mine that exploded until they were allowed to ditch their union contracts in bankruptcy court, if I'm interpreting this correctly:

Ross, originally operating as Newcoal LLC with four other investors, expressed interest in buying Horizon's nonunion properties, but not its six union operations. According to the Associated Press, Horizon was then allowed to sever its union contracts, including pension benefits, by bankruptcy court.[7] In March 2005, ICG agreed to buy Anker Coal Group, Inc.[8]

That whole Wikipedia page gives some scary insight into how little these types of guys care about worker safety.

Just reported Trump on Twitter. I hope people keep pushing and see if the company is serious about banning him if he continues to target people and spew hate.

Do we really want him to be banned? I'd rather him keep making a fool of himself.

Do we really want him to be banned? I'd rather him keep making a fool of himself.

I kinda like that it's being printed out and being put in the big binder labeled "EVIDENCE" that someone will someday present at his impeachment trial.

I greatly wish this was not playing out on Twitter where every idiot reads it and thinks he needs to take action against the latest vicim of Trump's bullying.

However, like I said, this would not be anywhere close to the problem it is if he hadn't just spent the last 12-18 months childishly bullying everyone from other candidates, to the press, to SNL, to sexual assault accusers on twitter.

His own actions have delegitimized himself so much that when he MAY have a legitimate gripe against someone or some group, it doesn't result in anyone's desired affect.

It's just one more piece of evidence that this guy has absolutely no clue what he is doing.

• Fire 1