A man you can bait with a Tweet

I will say this, aside from Baldwins trump and whoever the Hilary lady was SNL IS pretty unwatchable.

I've never really watched it so I have no idea if it's worse now. But his Trump is really, really good.

You know an impression is good when you start to forget what the real person looks like. Whenever I saw Tina Fey's impression I'd have to think really hard about what the real Sarah Palin looked like and that happens sometimes with Baldwin's Trump too.

I agree that it sounds a little crazy right now to suppose that there's going to be bloodshed.

But not genuine? Do civil rights activists not seem genuine? I'm not really one to respond well to angry rants, but I'm struggling to think of who other than passionate advocates would we expect to passionately advocate for civil rights.

If the idea is "they must be really biased", I do agree with that, but anyone going nuclear on Trump like this could be said to be really biased.

Hm. Why does "admitting" to being a civil rights activist make someone's words lose meaning?

Same way a respected Democrat denouncing Donald Trump doesn't mean nearly as much as a respected Republican doing it. It holds more weight the more unexpected and unassuming the source is perceived to be.

Are you f'cking kidding me? This is our president elect. A child who will be the most powerful man in the world, and who is also the biggest cry baby.

You know what just rubs me the wrong way with this tweet? The word "accurately" doesn't bother me...but, the word "honorably" does.

He expects people and the press to bow down to him and treat him like some God that is not supposed to be criticized.

This from a man who has absolutely no respect for other people.

FU Mr. Drumpf.

• Fire 4

And, meanwhile if he would allow press to interact with him, do a presser, allow for insight that isn't just w/his buddies at Fox (or TMZ) perhaps they could be "accurate" and maybe earn some understanding of him and why he should be "honored".

I agree with you though - the way he used honored is scary. Like he "honored" Obama while he was in office?

Trump is a bad child. He throws temper tantrums (i.e., his Tweets) to try to get attention when he doesn't like something, or to try divert attention away when he's done something wrong. And, more simply, he just enjoys the attention.

I've been avoiding Twitter and most media sources lately. Feels good. I'm too busy right now and the day to day is just stressful and stupid.

I think it's a good gameplan for those who are opposed to Trump going forward. Ignore his temper tantrums. Let himself huff and puff until he's blue in the face with this petty, stupid crap. Learn to hammer him on the things he legitimate screws up with his actions and his decisions, not his silly tweets.