CB Thomas Graham [Oregon - Signed LOI]

Mavric

HuskerBoard Predictor  

69 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Changed my vote to Notre Dame. I feel that if we honestly think we get him....we stop taking to Hafiz and that doesn't seem the case.

GUYS****

Things just got very very very interesting.

Notre Dame's Loy and also National Wiltfrong are more or less reporting that ND is no longer in strong consideration for Graham. Citing distance as the biggest factor.

Notre Dame is 2500 miles from Graham

Nebraska is 1500 miles...

They aren't saying that they think we are out of it because of this factor, only ND at this time.

From Lincoln to South Bend...

8 h 58 min (594.0 mi) via I-80 E

Changed my vote to Notre Dame. I feel that if we honestly think we get him....we stop taking to Hafiz and that doesn't seem the case.

GUYS****

Notre Dame's Loy and also National Wiltfrong are more or less reporting that ND is no longer in strong consideration for Graham. Citing distance as the biggest factor.

They aren't saying that they think we are out of it because of this factor, only ND at this time.

So ...... Oregon?

GUYS****

Wiltfrong changing from ND to foggy is big. Dude doesn't usually put in a CB unless he knows what is up.

Usually looking at the Crystal Ball trends gives you a pretty good idea. The wildcard here is our recent hire of DWilliams.

But right now, there is only one CB for Notre Dame and it's from a couple months ago. There have been two picks for Oregon and two for us this week. But both Nebraska picks came from Nebraska guys. The Oregon picks are from a ND guy and an Oregon guy. So nobody nationally has much of a feel. The ND guy's pick for Oregon is interesting.

The other odd thing about Oregon is I'm not sure who would be talking to him right now. I can't seem to find what they are doing for assistants right now.

So I don't like it that we really don't have many votes for us. But I would be pretty odd for him to pick Oregon without know who his coach was.

Really interesting.

Going to throw out a possibility. KJJ mentioned silent commitS. Any chance that this is a reflection of us getting some guys higher up our board? There aren't a ton of them, so it would imply probably Lenoir and/or Darnay (Depending on if we're only taking 1 CB). I know that CBs are flying towards tOSU for Darnay and Lenoir is kind of all over the place. But what's going on with TG doesn't seem to make a ton of sense otherwise. Taggart by himself and with what OU has to offer just doesn't seem that much more appealing than DONU.

Going to throw out a possibility. KJJ mentioned silent commitS. Any chance that this is a reflection of us getting some guys higher up our board? There aren't a ton of them, so it would imply probably Lenoir and/or Darnay (Depending on if we're only taking 1 CB). I know that CBs are flying towards tOSU for Darnay and Lenoir is kind of all over the place. But what's going on with TG doesn't seem to make a ton of sense otherwise. Taggart by himself and with what OU has to offer just doesn't seem that much more appealing than DONU.

Zero chance we are cooling on Thomas Graham. He'd be our highest rated commit since 2011. None, zero, zilch.
  • Fire 1