Official "People you see at this week's Husker game" Thread

There are a lot of 27's in here. I can't imagine getting into the stadium so early and just sit there. I love going to the games but my ideal time to walk into the stadium and be in my seat is right when the marching band starts its pregame. I'm not a band geek, but I do love watching the Pride of All Nebraska perform the pregame songs.

There are a lot of 27's in here. I can't imagine getting into the stadium so early and just sit there. I love going to the games but my ideal time to walk into the stadium and be in my seat is right when the marching band starts its pregame. I'm not a band geek, but I do love watching the Pride of All Nebraska perform the pregame songs.

My dad and I were always 27's. Usually about 60 minutes before kickoff. For some reason that feeling of walking in, looking around, and watching the players warm up never got old.

Last year I showed up to the gate as early as 6 hours before, because I was always standing behind the E in the "boneyard" sign in every game, except iowa (because that game was cold af and I sat with my dad in North). I may do that a couple games this year, but for the most part I'm just gonna show up a couple hours early to get a good spot in the East stadium student section.

My dad and I were always 27's. Usually about 60 minutes before kickoff. For some reason that feeling of walking in, looking around, and watching the players warm up never got old.

Last year I showed up to the gate as early as 6 hours before, because I was always standing behind the E in the "boneyard" sign in every game, except iowa (because that game was cold af and I sat with my dad in North). I may do that a couple games this year, but for the most part I'm just gonna show up a couple hours early to get a good spot in the East stadium student section.

6 Hours? Dang! Is it just empty?

No way is it empty. That's when the marching band practices their halftime routine.

kinda. The worse part was just waiting at the gate. Once we got in it was fine.

They let us in 3-3 and half hours before kickoff, and the student section would fill to a little more than half almost immediately.

They had a canopy tent on the field with a dj performing since the actual stadium music hadn't began yet. Some of the managers would also play catch with us, tossing balls from the field up to us in the stands. Partway through the season they brought those clear bubble soccer balls you get inside while running into people and let us play mini games with those on the field.

I am "got wasted the night before guy who insists on drinking first thing in the morning on game day only to pass out for a few hours but some how wakes up to rally by downing a large Caseys breakfast pizza (bacon of course) a few rockstar energy drinks and shows up to the tailgate kind of disheveled but still presentable only to get a few more drinks in me before heading into the game...guy"

• Fire 1

I am "got wasted the night before guy who insists on drinking first thing in the morning on game day only to pass out for a few hours but some how wakes up to rally by downing a large Caseys breakfast pizza (bacon of course) a few rockstar energy drinks and shows up to the tailgate kind of disheveled but still presentable only to get a few more drinks in me before heading into the game...guy"

I feel sorry for your body.

• Fire 1

13. no beard or horn rimmed glasses, but have been called a hipster for wearing my trusty red and black flannel to games.

16. on a bad day, lots of bad days.

27. just once. Was hell-bent to be in for the tunnel walk for the 2011 Ohio State game. To my surprise my rushing made us a target to the LPD and they took the lady to detox "for her own safety" reality is she should have stayed and they should have taken me :cheers I can tell you for a fact neither of us were at the level of most of the people at the Rez that day... Still haven't lived that one down.

30. Yeah totally me. Say it probably 20 times a game, friends expect it now a days.

34. See 27.

1 - but no jorts...I have the slightest bit of respect for myself

4 - sometimes it comes in handy, other times it becomes obnoxious

6 - circa 2012 polo (however, had my backpack stolen out of my buddy's car in San Diego 2 years ago, haven't replaced it yet)

15 - what's your brothers recipe? I'm always down for a good Bloody Mary

34 - either a flask but most likely buy several airplane shooters then dump them into a bottle of pop

Suggestions:

-Cowboy boots, low profile hat, and carhartt's guy. Typically has a dip in, may be man enough to not spit

-Stands and yells leading up to every snap on defense guy. Thinks the more noise the better the atmosphere and the fans can help impact a game. The only time to sit is if it's a break in the game for TV timeout or mixing a drink from said flask or shooters. (Guilty)

- slight variation of 4, but the guy who thinks he knows everything and makes obvious mistakes like Os-born, Jason Peters, Matt Davidson, or states opinions as facts and he's so far off base you bite your tongue from correcting them because it's not worth it.