Wyoming Week Pressers

Mavric

So with Bohl making a return to Lincoln, let's say this game is close, how many fans are going to be complaining " I told you we should have hired him instead of Riley"

People remember who was coaching the defense when the wheels fell off the program. No doubt he has learned a great deal more about coaching the game but Bohl would not be a great answer for Nebraska's return to greatness. I think its time to give Riley and Company our full support and see how well they can do. We know you can't work any harder than these coaches are working and there are positives happening. It takes time folks. It will not happen in a couple years but we will see real progress this year. Be positive. We all need to support this year's team and staff and work together. A unified message from the Husker Nation and all those intimately involved is vital in my view. Go Huskers!

• Fire 1

I'm getting the feeling that Riley will fire Read if he has to after this season. More than a few jabs at special teams.

Riley is smart enough to realize that into season 2, our ST play is anything but special. It's a very important part. See the ND vs UT game and the Houston vs OU game. We are missing 1/3rd of an effective game.

• Fire 1

I'm getting the feeling that Riley will fire Read if he has to after this season. More than a few jabs at special teams.

Read is on a fully blown hot seat at this point. I said in another thread. it's the only position on the staff where we have yet to see any sort of progress whatsoever after saturday night. There were a few others where saturday was the first bit of progress we've seen, but the special teams, lol, leaps backwards folks. Not good.