***Official Wyoming Game Discussion Thread***

Mavric

It has been a very long time coming, (15+) years, but I just experienced that feeling that I thought I never feel again. The one that makes a Neb fan feel like Nebraska is a power house again, I hope it's not just for one game though!!! LOL

I presume you only caught the fourth quarter.

Better late than never...

Yeah I can't help but think of games like McNeese State 2014 or even Wyoming 2013 where we let a (presumably) lesser team hang around and, instead of burying them in an avalanche of bad attitude and fury in the 4th quarter like today, we had to sweat our way to an ugly win. I'll live with this outcome and hope the early game mistakes get ironed out, by whatever means necessary.

I would have prefered more of a running game. The numbers of total run plays are skewed due to the run plays to run out the game. But I would have liked to see the offensive line wear down Wyomings defensive line and have had a very good running performance. I just thought there were too many passing plays.

But a win is a win, and considering what we went through last year, 2-0 is a great start. The defense looks very solid. Will need to do much better next week to get a win.

GBR!

I would have prefered more of a running game. The numbers of total run plays are skewed due to the run plays to run out the game. But I would have liked to see the offensive line wear down Wyomings defensive line and have had a very good running performance. I just thought there were too many passing plays.

But a win is a win, and considering what we went through last year, 2-0 is a great start. The defense looks very solid. Will need to do much better next week to get a win.

GBR!

Wyoming was selling out to stop the run, leaving passing lanes wide open for the most part. NU did a good job of making them pay in the passing game.

There were times when Tommy got "cold" in the 3rd quarter where I thought NU could have ran more, but Wyoming was taking that facet of the offense out of the game.