***Official Wyoming Game Discussion Thread***

Mavric

Oh, *now* we have a good secondary?

I think we still have issues with the secondary playing so far off their receivers they're able to order drinks from Sandy's in person, but they're grabbing INTs this year, which is a tangible improvement.

EDIT: That's only for when we're defending the South End Zone. I'm not sure where the guys order drinks from when defending the North end zone--is the Royal Grove still around?

I think we still have issues with the secondary playing so far off their receivers they're able to order drinks from Sandy's in person, but they're grabbing INTs this year, which is a tangible improvement.

I was making fun of the color guy who bagged them all day until we starting picking the ball off.

I am not sure what has changed, but last year it seemed like the tipped balls always fell to the ground next to a DB facing in the other direction.

It has been a very long time coming, (15+) years, but I just experienced that feeling that I thought I never feel again. The one that makes a Neb fan feel like Nebraska is a power house again, I hope it's not just for one game though!!! LOL

Dont jump the gun man. Way too early for that.
yeah it's still going to be an upset if we win next week.

Oklahoma St. Only up 2 on WMU with 5 mins to go, Clemson and Georgia also struggling, just goes to show the parity in CFB these days.

It's going to be interesting to see if college football follows with college basketball in that the smaller schools really start to catch up with the field. There's always going to be a couple teams that are better than everyone else but I'd guess we start seeing more parity in the next year or two.

It has been a very long time coming, (15+) years, but I just experienced that feeling that I thought I never feel again. The one that makes a Neb fan feel like Nebraska is a power house again, I hope it's not just for one game though!!! LOL

I presume you only caught the fourth quarter.

I presume you only caught the fourth quarter.

Better late than never...