K. Williams defense with 55 seconds left

BoNeyard

It's 2nd and 20, and Oregon is starting to march down the field, Prukop rolls out of the pocket and throws it deep to one of Oregon's best WR's Charles Nelson, who is open. K. Williams gets there just in time and knocks the ball away, prevent Oregon from either scoring the go ahead TD, or putting them inside the 5 yard line with 55 seconds left.

Blackshirt moment.

• Fire 9

It's 2nd and 20, and Oregon is starting to march down the field, Prukop rolls out of the pocket and throws it deep to one of Oregon's best WR's Charles Nelson, who is open. K. Williams gets there just in time and knocks the ball away, prevent Oregon from either scoring the go ahead TD, or putting them inside the 5 yard line with 55 seconds left.

Blackshirt moment.

He's got a nice swagger about him and is trying his best to back it up. Each game he has a few hits to remember.

Blackshirt moment.

He's got a nice swagger about him and is trying his best to back it up. Each game he has a few hits to remember.

I have re watched that play over and over and am amazed every time.

Yeah he's becoming one of my favorite players on this year's team. But like Schills22 said, he almost got burned from being out of position. They asked Banker about KW making that play, and without hesitating, Banker said something like "He better have!...because he was supposed to be over the top"

• Fire 2

He was out of position and was lucky to make that play, he was supposed to be the deep safety but cheated up when prukop rolled out

There was some discussion about that as Aaron Williams was pointing to his chest as if it was his fault

I don't care who was supposed to have deep coverage, it was nice to see the DB go up and make a play on the ball and the ball fall incomplete.

Yeah he's becoming one of my favorite players on this year's team. But like Schills22 said, he almost got burned from being out of position. They asked Banker about KW making that play, and without hesitating, Banker said something like "He better have!...because he was supposed to be over the top"

I saw that. Really loved the Banker interview. And the answer to the "stopping the big play" question.

• Fire 3

Probably in the minority here, but through 3 games I'll take kieron over gerry. That being said, those two definitely look like the top two safeties.

I haven't been big on Gerry's play so far this year. I thought he struggled in coverage against Wyoming, and he should have been there to break up the pass on 4th and 4 in the 2nd quarter that Oregon converted. Gerry was better in the 2nd half, but he struggles in coverage IMO.

• Fire 1

Probably in the minority here, but through 3 games I'll take kieron over gerry. That being said, those two definitely look like the top two safeties.

Agree. I was livid when Prukop basically ran over Gerry on a scramble. It didn't go for long yardage but he's a GD Safety, he's supposed to deliver the blow.

To Gerry's defense on that play, Prukop had been sliding to avoid contact all game, so it probably surprised Gerry that Prukop stayed on his feet. Had Gerry gone for the kill in that situation and Prukop does slide, Gerry is hit with a 15 yard penalty and Oregon is in FG position to tie the game.

• Fire 2