Will Bloomington have a lot of husker fans?

The days of NU fans invading places like Lawrence and Manhattan are over.

Lots of Husker fans in Bloomington? Probably not. For whatever reason, NU fans just won't travel to the state of Indiana. Lots of excuses... game is on TV already, too far, can't spring for a motel, whatever.

The B1G championship in 2012 had 20,000+ unsold tickets. Last year at Purdue, the stadium was less than half full.

Lots of Husker fans in Bloomington? Probably not. For whatever reason, NU fans just won't travel to the state of Indiana. Lots of excuses... game is on TV already, too far, can't spring for a motel, whatever.

The B1G championship in 2012 had 20,000+ unsold tickets. Last year at Purdue, the stadium was less than half full.

You might be right. If it was a shorter trip, 3 hours or so that would be one thing but with a lot of fans doing NW this year I can't see Bloomington making the list for a lot of people.

Landlord, it is an easy trip for you, you might as well make it if you can.

So if I happen to be in the area, I can just walk up and buy a ticket?

Yeah, I would imagine if you wait until right after the game kicks off, you'll be able to find a ticket for dirt cheap. Indiana's football stadium holds a little more than 50k. I'd be stunned if it was more than 75% full for the Nebraska game.

Yeah, I would imagine if you wait until right after the game kicks off, you'll be able to find a ticket for dirt cheap. Indiana's football stadium holds a little more than 50k. I'd be stunned if it was more than 75% full for the Nebraska game.

Thanks.