tOSU/UM

Those two teams are on an entirely different level than us and anyone else in the conference. Not saying it's not possible because you know, anything can happen in a game, but yikes, we're not even close.

Compared to those two teams Nebraska might as well be Our Lady of the Worhtless Miracle University … Michigan's defense looks ridiculous

• Fire 1

Those two teams are on an entirely different level than us and anyone else in the conference. Not saying it's not possible because you know, anything can happen in a game, but yikes, we're not even close.

Compared to those two teams Nebraska might as well be Our Lady of the Worhtless Miracle University … Michigan's defense looks ridiculous

78-0?

Yeah, they aren't messing around. I don't care if its Rutgers.

I agree with Ohio State being on their own level, but I don't think Michigan is. They are being overtraded due to the Harbaugh factor. IMO Ohio State beats them as bad if not worse than they did last year.

Michigan is starting to look more like a contender than a pretender. The Game is gonna be a good one this year.

The separation of Bama/OSU/Clemson/Michigan/Washington vs everyone else seems to be widening. Those teams absolutely owned their opponents this week.

I agree with the first four but I'm not ready to put Washington in that grouping just yet. Their big win against Stanford is quickly losing a lot of luster. Washing State just dominated the Cardinal last night. Stanford is really not good.

I agree with Ohio State being on their own level, but I don't think Michigan is. They are being overtraded due to the Harbaugh factor. IMO Ohio State beats them as bad if not worse than they did last year.

If anything it's the opposite. Rutgers didn't have a single first down until halfway through the fourth quarter yesterday. Michigan's point total doubled Rutgers' total yardage.

OSU looked vulnerable-ish against Indiana. Michigan and Wisconsin played close, but Wisconsin is proving to be a quality team (Indiana we aren't really sure about), but that defense is other worldly.