JUCO WR Marquise Brown [Oklahoma - Signed LOI]

Mavric

HuskerBoard Predictor  

11 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

We lose 3 WRs, pretty much just DPE and Stanley return who have seen decent chunk of action, Alston is inexperienced, Spielman too, and then just the incoming group.

Not a ton of detail, but this was posted just a little bit ago

http://nebraska.247sports.com/Bolt/Huskers-offer-junior-college-receiver-48229583

This was my thinking. Will have a lot of talented, but young players at WR next year. Also with DPE you never know with his injuries. Stanley the only for sure threat back

We lose 3 WRs, pretty much just DPE and Stanley return who have seen decent chunk of action, Alston is inexperienced, Spielman too, and then just the incoming group.

http://nebraska.247sports.com/Bolt/Huskers-offer-junior-college-receiver-48229583

We'll also have Reimers and Rahn who've played a decent amount plus Keyan Williams played at Fresno.

But we look to have a lot of talent coming in next year. Generally speaking, I'd rather take as many HS guys who we'll have for longer. Especially with the guys we have interested.

We'll also have Reimers and Rahn who've played a decent amount plus Keyan Williams played at Fresno.

But we look to have a lot of talent coming in next year. Generally speaking, I'd rather take as many HS guys who we'll have for longer. Especially with the guys we have interested.

Yeah and I hear ya about those 3, I did forget about Keyan, but are they guys we can really expect to shine like Reilly, Zo and JW? I hope so, but I'm not banking on it.

The additional thought I had was someone for their jet/fly sweep. DPE hasn't excelled in it immediately, like I thought he would. IIRC, that is a play Riley/Langs really like to rely on and maybe this kid could fill that role?

Yeah and I hear ya about those 3, I did forget about Keyan, but are they guys we can really expect to shine like Reilly, Zo and JW? I hope so, but I'm not banking on it.

The additional thought I had was someone for their jet/fly sweep. DPE hasn't excelled in it immediately, like I thought he would. IIRC, that is a play Riley/Langs really like to rely on and maybe this kid could fill that role?

I think Spielman fills the jet/fly sweep next year. From what I heard there was thought to use Spielman in that role this year due to the uncertainty with DPE and Reilly being injured/suspended.