Wisconsin Game to be on ESPN

Mavric

I predict a NU win. Ugly, but a win.

I'm pretty confident, as well. It will be a fun game to watch.
I wish I was confident like you two. I've been unimpressed with they way we have played against mediocre competition compared to who Wisconsin has played against
  • Fire 2

I predict a NU win. Ugly, but a win.

I'm pretty confident, as well. It will be a fun game to watch.
I wish I was confident like you two. I've been unimpressed with they way we have played against mediocre competition compared to who Wisconsin has played against
I don't care what Wisconsin has done against other competition. I see the game as a matchup of NU vs. Wisconsin. I think NU has a lot of players that can cause issues for the Badgers. Of course I could be wrong, but that's how I see it right now.

We are going to need to get our Oline healed up. That is my main concern. I think they are more physical than what we have faced.

Oh and announcers I really do not like to listen to. Beth Mowins is like a mower running over rocks, grinding away. I would imagine she does a good job, but I instantly turn the sound off if she is on the air.

We are going to need to get our Oline healed up. That is my main concern. I think they are more physical than what we have faced.

Oh and announcers I really do not like to listen to. Beth Mowins is like a mower running over rocks, grinding away. I would imagine she does a good job, but I instantly turn the sound off if she is on the air.

If you mean by mowing over rocks, I wouldn't know, but she is unknowledgeable about the game she is broadcasting, can't pronounce half of the players names, and half the time can't get the name of the player who makes a big play right. Other than that, she is an excellent broadcaster.

I don't know how anyone could be confident of a win. I think we've got a serious shot though.

They don't have a QB and they struggle to score points. So as long as we can stop the run and don't turn the ball over and give them short fields we should have a great chance of winning the game.

agreed stop the run and make them throw. Hornibrook gets nervous in the pocket after he has been hit a few times.