Big 10 West Race

BIG ERN

Tough loss tonight, but we at least still control our own destiny. If Wisconsin beats NW next week then we almost have to beat Ohio St. Not a great chance they lose another game.

Nebraska 4-1
@Ohio St, Minnesota, Maryland, @Iowa

Wisconsin 3-2 (Wisconsin holds two-way tie-breaker)

@NW (loser is probably out), Illinois, @Purdue, Minnesota

Northwestern 3-2 (Neb holds two-way tie-breaker)

Wisconsin (loser is probably out), @Purdue, @Minnesota, Illinois

Minnesota 3-2

Purdue, @Nebraska, NW, @Wisconsin

Iowa 3-2

@Penn St, Michigan, @Illinois, Nebraska

• Fire 1

I am very confident in Nebraska's ability to beat Ohio State

I think this loss will definitely make us come out hungry and with a chip on our shoulder, but at the same time, Urban is what, 32-2 at home as OSU head coach? I'm not predicting us to win but I definitely feel much more comfortable and confident that we'll be in it to the end.

• Fire 1

I love this team. We're definitely one of the best 15 teams in the country, and possibly a legitimate top 10 team, even after this loss.

But our chances of getting to Indy at this point are almost astronomically low. I like our chances of winning the last three, a lot. I do not like our chances of winning in the Shoe at all.

I am very confident in Nebraska's ability to beat Ohio State

I think this loss will definitely make us come out hungry and with a chip on our shoulder, but at the same time, Urban is what, 32-2 at home as OSU head coach? I'm not predicting us to win but I definitely feel much more comfortable and confident that we'll be in it to the end.

Yes the odds are against us. Just going with my gut.

Just to be safe I am going to root like hell for Northwestern next week.

This. So much this. Like last year cheering against other 7 loss teams to get a bowl invite, I will be cheering the B1G for or against whatever assures NU of winning the West.

I would rather win our way in. Maybe that's just me. I am a realist...we finally played somebody and we sh#t the bed. We could have won. But we did not. the end.

• Fire 1

Just to be safe I am going to root like hell for Northwestern next week.

This. So much this. Like last year cheering against other 7 loss teams to get a bowl invite, I will be cheering the B1G for or against whatever assures NU of winning the West.

I would rather win our way in. Maybe that's just me. I am a realist...we finally played somebody and we sh#t the bed. We could have won. But we did not. the end.
Your name is how you make me feel

This game could have been like 2009 Mizzou with Suh and the team taking that step forward on the road. But instead team did not rise up. A couple somebodies have got to rise up and make a play. Do it not and second best you will be.

Also though the team D surprised me how physical in stopping Clement. Surprised Wisc too. Overall physicality was a step up tonight