Trump's America

zoogs

4 hours ago, dudeguyy said:

If that prick was truly just reacting to being rejected (as some Trumpers apparently claim)

I'm failing to see how him reacting that way because she said she wasn't interested in him is better than him reacting that way to her being Asian. Unless they're implying that she in some way caused this behavior by saying no, which is worse than just breathing and being Asian.

Edited by Moiraine

Just now, Kiyoat Husker said:

I think you meant to use this image:

Image result for trump parade dictator

Maybe he will display the "bigger button" on a float

Image result for big nuclear button gif

Honestly, he probably would. 

I also never want to hear a "King Obama" line ever again. Can you imagine if Obama had ordered something like this?! 

• Plus1 5

15 hours ago, mrandyk said:

I'm considering trying to leave the country more with each passing day.

I've been seriously looking into the same. However, most options are costly or require jumping through a ton of red tape. But then I found this gem. Any chance you have any ancestors from Luxembourg?

Luxembourg Dual Citizenship

"Foreigners of Luxembourg descent with a direct ancestor who was with the Luxembourg nationality on January 1, 1900 may reclaim the nationality based on Article 29 of the law. It is to be mentioned that this particular option will expire on December 31, 2018"

2 minutes ago, schriznoeder said:

I'm not sure what's scarier: that this guy actually exists, or that he's probably going to win a U.S. Congressional primary.

he is not likely to win.  the democrats have won that district for something like 25 years straight.   the republicans don't even bother running there...only this nazi calling himself a republican running this time.   but then again...look what we have in the white house so who knows.   

• Plus1 1
8 minutes ago, commando said:

he is not likely to win.  the democrats have won that district for something like 25 years straight.   the republicans don't even bother running there...only this nazi calling himself a republican running this time.   but then again...look what we have in the white house so who knows.   

I fully expect Dan Lipinski (or who ever wins the Democratic primary) to prevail in the end. But I'm just surprised no legitimate candidates are running against Jones. I mean, Nebraska's 3rd Congressional District has been represented by a Republican since 1961, but the Democrats keep running an opposition candidate. Maybe the Republicans in Illinois are more afraid of losing to Jones than to the Democrat.