Trump's America

zoogs

6 hours ago, knapplc said:

Here ya go.

Cheers for those in service.

Boos for the cheeto.

Cheers again for those in service.

Pretty hard to mistake what happened there.

Okay now this rules. I'll also be rooting for the Nationals now. Also I didn't realize they were chanting lock him up, I thought they were chanting f#&% you trump, but the first one is even better.

I saw a stat that showed something like 92% of this area of VA voted for Hillary.  Add that to the fact that members of government agencies live in this area and how he has beaten then up and thrown them under the bus - this sort of reaction should not have been a surprise to anyone.  

Protests in Chicago where he is today - he went down the same path he did with Baltimore, and the Police Chief had a press conference that was very good.  Basically said put your money where your mouth is, you talk a big game cheeto.  And that the very people he has been ripping on are the ones risking their lives to protect him today.  He got like 10% of Chicago area vote, but I don't think that will go up.

And this made me laugh - a band with the protestors outside Trump Tower (3rd tweet) - give it a listen

I hadn't heard the "Lock him up!" chants until now.

And he definitely heard the boos. Watch his face change when he realizes he isn't being cheered like the troops

This is what happens to a sheltered person once they step into the real world. It's a lot different outside your right-wing rallies.

• Plus1 2