Trump's America

zoogs

Two things ...

Jose Andres should be better known for his tireless efforts to feed those impacted by terrible world events - he has travelled extensively and done enough work that he has been nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize (for sure in 2019, not sure if he was again)

And secondly, Trump has said he'll come late and leave the game early so as "not to take away any attention from the game and players".  So my bet is he uses the military action in Syria as a reason to not go at all.  He can't handle the boo's.

• Plus1 2

3 hours ago, Landlord said:

love the video but the tweet is at least marginally stupid. there wasn't a single boo captured in that video

Here ya go.

Cheers for those in service.

Boos for the cheeto.

Cheers again for those in service.

Pretty hard to mistake what happened there.

• Plus1 3
  • Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

Riiiiiight.

One of the first times in almost 3 years that this boob has stepped out to public space (not one of his resorts or WH properties) and has actually "interacted" with the public that hasn't been prescreened for him and we're supposed to be sorry for this happening?  

Freedom of speech.  Just so happens that thousands of people think he's horrible and told him so.  Kudos to every person that shared their opinion of him at the game.

(and btw every president from both parties has been boo'd at a sports event, this isn't specific to tRump)

• Plus1 6
2 minutes ago, NM11046 said:

Riiiiiight.

One of the first times in almost 3 years that this boob has stepped out to public space (not one of his resorts or WH properties) and has actually "interacted" with the public that hasn't been prescreened for him and we're supposed to be sorry for this happening?  

Freedom of speech.  Just so happens that thousands of people think he's horrible and told him so.  Kudos to every person that shared their opinion of him at the game.

(and btw every president from both parties has been boo'd at a sports event, this isn't specific to tRump)

I really don't care either way.  I rather enjoyed the video of the event.  

However, I think he's specifically talking about the "lock him up" chant and not really talking about the booing.  

• Plus1 1