Trump's America

zoogs

This is what Trump supporters tacitly endorse.

Except, Trump won't always be in power. And when these anonymous thugs are looking for people of your political persuasion, who's gonna protect you?

You people better think long and hard about the America you want to live in. These thugs are not on your side.

• Thanks 1
7 hours ago, knapplc said:

Except, Trump won't always be in power. And when these anonymous thugs are looking for people of your political persuasion, who's gonna protect you?

You people better think long and hard about the America you want to live in. These thugs are not on your side.

This is flat out illegal and I’m shocked it’s not being investigated. 

• Plus1 1
On 7/16/2020 at 11:24 PM, knapplc said:

I feel like protesters have the legal defense here to shoot these guys if they do this in order to stop a kidnapping. Unfortunately they would just get murdered if they attempted it. But this is what the 2nd amendment is really for.

If Portland really wants to do the right thing, they need to put the police out there to start protecting protesters from these guys, and that would help with both issues.

• Plus1 2
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, BigRedBuster said:

Which is why I feel very strongly that the state of Oregon needs to get involved and press the issue. 

Its a tricky situation. I agree but what does that mean? What will the reaction look like? These things have to be taken into account. A police standoff with federal officers whoever these people are would be a very bad look. Idk man this stuff is crazy and whats crazier is there are people who are supporting this and think its a good thing 

9 minutes ago, Nebfanatic said:

Its a tricky situation. I agree but what does that mean? What will the reaction look like? These things have to be taken into account. A police standoff with federal officers whoever these people are would be a very bad look. Idk man this stuff is crazy and whats crazier is there are people who are supporting this and think its a good thing 

right now....I’m questioning if they are even actual federal agents. 

local militia?