***Official Maryland Game Discussion Thread***

Mavric

Wonder if Newby ends up getting drafted. Would've seemed impossible to begin the season, but his vision and decisiveness has improved so much

May not get drafted but could catch on as a 3rd down back. Good hands and great blocker as an RB. His NFL future will depend if he can play special teams. Most of the last guys on the roster need to be able to play ST.

I dont know why we are still passing it so much. WTF.

It's Langs' wet dream. Giving you a glimpse into the future.
Statue QB. Passing it 60-70% of the plays. Only run with misdirection.

I heard one of the recruiting guys (reporter) say that he wouldn't be surprised if we didn't get a RB in the 2017 recruiting class. Yet we have 3 TEs/H-backs (perhaps one more) and they are looking for 5 WRs.

We are running a very balanced game plan. 31 runs 28 passes. That's what this staff is a about, very balanced offense.

Also, at least half of the passes have been screen or swing passes. Basically run plays very high percentage pass plays. The play calling has been pretty good today in my opinion

I dont know why we are still passing it so much. WTF.

It's Langs' wet dream. Giving you a glimpse into the future.
Statue QB. Passing it 60-70% of the plays. Only run with misdirection.

I heard one of the recruiting guys (reporter) say that he wouldn't be surprised if we didn't get a RB in the 2017 recruiting class. Yet we have 3 TEs/H-backs (perhaps one more) and they are looking for 5 WRs.

This is disappointing. I wish we would build a team like Wisconsin has, it just makes sense.

• Fire 1

We are running a very balanced game plan. 31 runs 28 passes. That's what this staff is a about, very balanced offense.

Doing that today against a bad Maryland run defense. Next year and beyond, it will be more pass heavy.

Also, how many of the Fyfe runs/sacks were called pass plays.

Where is the evidence? They ran a balanced offense at Oregon State. Mike Riley wants to run the ball and knows it is essential to winning.

Also 3 so we have passed 31 times and ran 29 now