Trump and the Press

I love Tapper because he doesn't shy away from the hard questions. And if you try to give him a pivot or a dodge, he's not afraid to steer right back to what it was he was actually asking. For both sides of the aisle. I heard once that the mark of a good political journalist is you can't tell their political leanings based on the way they interview.

But good lord, does Trump sound clueless when he's talking about the media not covering terrorism. Like, a complete fool. And KAC seems to have a bit of that left wing victimhood culture going on... :lol:

And, when does she breathe?

Honestly, they play the word salad game pretty well. Gish galloping and whatnot. She seems to continually transition from one loosely related point to another until she can wind up somewhere safe, ala how much better the average American feels right now or how much they're doing for the troops or law enforcement.

Red, do you have any good examples? I guess it seems to me he's been pretty equally heavy-handed regardless of who he's interviewing. Could just be me not seeing it though - honestly haven't seen many Dem interviews lately since Trump is sucking all the air out of the room.

Tapper is doing a decent job right now, but he's been far less vigilant on the Dems.

Point out when and where Democrats did anything even approaching what Trump and his ilk are doing now.

Strawman. I made no such claim.

What exactly are you trying to claim? Your original sentence invoked an assumption, at least in my head, of equal attention, but personally I don't think that makes rational sense. If you're implying that the level to which he presses Democrats is disproportionate to the amount of weird/bullsh#t things they do, well then I'd like to see some kind of evidence or more exposition on why you think so.