you don't want to admit it

marko polo

Good question earlier does NE have a player that would start for NI , oh state

, WI , or penn state?

Yes. Several. And it's asinine and insulting that Husker "fans" would insinuate otherwise.

How about this question: does Nebraska have a coach that would be hired by any of those schools?

You are fire today with common sense comments. Im being serious. Maybe Williams?

We definitely have more kids who would play than we do coaches. Especially when you talk about HC, DC,OC......

Good question earlier does NE have a player that would start for NI , oh state

, WI , or penn state?

Yes. Several. And it's asinine and insulting that Husker "fans" would insinuate otherwise.

How about this question: does Nebraska have a coach that would be hired by any of those schools?

You are fire today with common sense comments. Im being serious. Maybe Williams?

We definitely have more kids who would play than we do coaches. Especially when you talk about HC, DC,OC......

Which is funny because we keep getting told that in 2002 Bama tried to hire him and was turned down. I bet they wouldn't be knocking on his door if they had an opening today.

Michigan has 8 talented defensive lineman that can rotate all game. Something we definitely do not have

We could have had a 2 deep close to that on the DL, but we had 4 guys decide to leave early.
yep that definitely hurt us
2 of the guys who left made the right decision. They are starting in the NFL. The other 2 left because they didn't get along with Hughes (who was fired) and Parrella.
  • Fire 1

Michigan has 8 talented defensive lineman that can rotate all game. Something we definitely do not have

Nah talent means nothing. Harbaugh went 17-20 his first 3 years at Stanford bc he didn't know how to coach, not talent reasons. You don't need time to build it.

Get a good coach talent is meaningless.

Please tell me you didn't just compare a Stanford team that won 16 games in five seasons prior to Harbaugh, to a Nebraska team that won 47 games in 5 years..

• Fire 1

What I'm envious of is a conference that has actually interesting offense.

Wow, this is ugly.

OSU will probably get it going if they get the right QB and a Harvin type receiver.

But other than that, none of the traditionally good B10 programs run an interesting system on offense. It's like the 80s all over again... line up, run inside zone, throw a flat pass off of play action. BOooooooring.

If that game bored you, you've got serious issues. Nebraska hasn't been involved in a game like that since the 90's. I feel dirty but that was a more enjoyable viewing experience than any game the Huskers have been involved with in over 15 years.

Nothing fancy about KSU in the Big 12. They pound the ground and will win 8 games against a tougher sched than we played this season. Who knows what the answer is actually, but if Oregon fires Helfrich, Frost will return there and that will backfire on us. I think at Nike U. you can recruit who and whatever you want.

Big 10 pushing Michigan and Ohio st all year makes me wonder what will happen. I don't see the playoff selection group actually going with two Big 10 teams, but if Wisky wins out, how can you not go with them over Ohio St in some regards? I want total chaos next weekend.

Nothing fancy about KSU in the Big 12. They pound the ground and will win 8 games against a tougher sched than we played this season. Who knows what the answer is actually, but if Oregon fires Helfrich, Frost will return there and that will backfire on us. I think at Nike U. you can recruit who and whatever you want.

Big 10 pushing Michigan and Ohio st all year makes me wonder what will happen. I don't see the playoff selection group actually going with two Big 10 teams, but if Wisky wins out, how can you not go with them over Ohio St in some regards? I want total chaos next weekend.

It's easy to go with Ohio State over Wisconsin. Ohio State has only 1 loss and they beat Wisconsin head to head.

The stickier issue is Penn State vs. Ohio State. I see both sides of the argument, but I would give it to Ohio State over Penn State (if Penn State makes it to Indy and wins).

What I'm envious of is a conference that has actually interesting offense.

Wow, this is ugly.

OSU will probably get it going if they get the right QB and a Harvin type receiver.

But other than that, none of the traditionally good B10 programs run an interesting system on offense. It's like the 80s all over again... line up, run inside zone, throw a flat pass off of play action. BOooooooring.

If that game bored you, you've got serious issues. Nebraska hasn't been involved in a game like that since the 90's. I feel dirty but that was a more enjoyable viewing experience than any game the Huskers have been involved with in over 15 years.

i would say 2001 ou vs. nu

Big 10 needs Sparty to make the upset so the Buckeyes can play for the playoff spot and also eliminate Wisky. This will make the playoffs actually make some sense. Otherwise I want chaos.

It was a great game, even if both coaches made some bonehead calls and tried to lose the game for there schools thru out the game.