WR Gavin Holmes [Baylor Commit]

Mavric

HuskerBoard Predictor  

50 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Jamire Calvin had a bigger senior year, and we still are the favorite there. Same type of receiver.

I agree. Most thought we would land this kid and Jamire would be a battle. I don't think this kid is a consolation prize. I think we take both of these guys if they want N and Lewis would be the big fish if we can land him. Don't think it is either or with him and Calvin

Meeehh - in my opinion, based on the recruiting efforts of the coaches, we are looking for at most 3 more WRs.

A speedy, small slot guy - Jamire or Holmes.

An extremely talented receiver - Lewis

An extremely tall receiver - all the receivers over 6'4 we are still trying to talk to.

If we can land someone in each category, you can only take one slot guy. If it doesn't work out - it's looking like our hopes are gone with a tall receiver, and Lewis may not pan out - then of course you take both.

Jamire Calvin had a bigger senior year, and we still are the favorite there. Same type of receiver.

I agree. Most thought we would land this kid and Jamire would be a battle. I don't think this kid is a consolation prize. I think we take both of these guys if they want N and Lewis would be the big fish if we can land him. Don't think it is either or with him and Calvin

Meeehh - in my opinion, based on the recruiting efforts of the coaches, we are looking for at most 3 more WRs.

An extremely tall receiver - all the receivers over 6'4 we are still trying to talk to.

If we can land someone in each category, you can only take one slot guy. If it doesn't work out - it's looking like our hopes are gone with a tall receiver, and Lewis may not pan out - then of course you take both.

Only guy over 6'3 is the guy that is a Miami commit and I think he is a fall back for Lewis. Top of WR board is holmes, Calvin, Lewis. Any of those 3 fall thru we could look for a 3rd or settle with 2.

Only guy over 6'3 is the guy that is a Miami commit and I think he is a fall back for Lewis. Top of WR board is holmes, Calvin, Lewis. Any of those 3 fall thru we could look for a 3rd or settle with 2.

We offered a kid who is 6'3.5 last night... time will tell

• 2 weeks later...

I think with Calvin supposedly being N we probably backed off a bit.

Not the feel I got from the Husker Online crew. They were basically saying with Calvin N we have two more spots. Then there is a 4star from Cali that decommitted from Boise St and has legit interest in us. If we were to offer said player they thought it might make Holmes pull the trigger.
  • Fire 1

I think with Calvin supposedly being N we probably backed off a bit.

Not the feel I got from the Husker Online crew. They were basically saying with Calvin N we have two more spots. Then there is a 4star from Cali that decommitted from Boise St and has legit interest in us. If we were to offer said player they thought it might make Holmes pull the trigger.

Grim?