Clouse Says More Staff Changes Could Be Coming

With improvement necessary next year and an absolutely brutal 2018 schedule, this staff needs to be as strong and productive as humanly possible.

I would be thrilled to get a Miles or Strong in some form. We need it to really drive home recruiting.

Why not take Miles as OC and Strong as DC? Let's start that rumor somewhere! :lol:

Done!!! I'll tweet it out tonight.

• Fire 1

With improvement necessary next year and an absolutely brutal 2018 schedule, this staff needs to be as strong and productive as humanly possible.

I would be thrilled to get a Miles or Strong in some form. We need it to really drive home recruiting.

Why not take Miles as OC and Strong as DC? Let's start that rumor somewhere! :lol:

Done

Done!!! I'll tweet it out tonight.

Dang...I should have read all the way to the bottom before hitting the 'quote' button.

I heard that while Ron Kellogg was reading a tip from a big time poster on Huskerboard that Les Miles, wearing a sweater vest was seen in a taxi with Charlie Strong stopping at a husker gear store before being driven to the stadium offices. Stepping out of the cab, Strong threw up the bones and did a chest bump with Miles.

Sorry, no link yet, but I'm pretty sure that sock puppet will be posting one soon!!!!!!

• 1 month later...