Trump Foreign Policy

9 minutes ago, funhusker said:

I agree with that.  And I understand that there are famous musicians supporting this.  But on what grounds? The man is on video beating the crap out of someone else.  Not a "slap" to say leave me alone, they crushed the guy. 

I don't care either way, but this is the "racial" hill Trump chooses to die on?  What a joke... 

This and Kanye... :dunno

Yeah it makes sense other musicians would vouch for someone they know or have worked with. But if the evidence is as clear as you say it is, it amounts to family or friends defending a rapist saying "I know them, they're a good person; they would never do that."

^^^ Right below that tweet  is this tweet.    I will add to the tweet  "BE AFRAID TAIWAN, BE VERY AFRAID"   I don't expect Trump to go against his dictator friend in China if they decide to take back the island nation of Taiwan. 

(How do you guys copy and paste those tweets to HB!!)

Trump seems to give China free reign to do what it wants with Hong Kong: "Somebody said that at some point they are going to want to stop [the riots]. But that's between Hong Kong and that's between China, because Hong Kong is a part of China ... they don't need advice."

5 hours ago, TGHusker said:

^^^ Right below that tweet  is this tweet.    I will add to the tweet  "BE AFRAID TAIWAN, BE VERY AFRAID"   I don't expect Trump to go against his dictator friend in China if they decide to take back the island nation of Taiwan.  

(How do you guys copy and paste those tweets to HB!!)

Just copy the link at the top of the page after you click on the tweet. If you paste the address on here it should embed automatically.

On 7/31/2019 at 9:01 PM, funhusker said:

I don't know if I've seen "all" the videos, but I made a point to research this this afternoon.  This is what I found..

1.  A$AP's body guard chokeslammed a skinny kid outside an establishment.  (I'm not sure of the reason why..)

2. Skinny kid "stupidly" continues to follow the posse around and complain about his "ear buds?"

3. Neither side will walks away. They continue to "talk".

4. A$AP and his crew eventually beat the living crap out of the scrawny dude.  Not toss him and walk away. Not throw a punch and run.  They threw the guy down, outnumbered, and kicked, and punched, and unloaded on the guy....

I'm not an attorney, but I believe it would be assault in the United States.  I get the scrawny guy should have let it all go, but the beating he took was unwarranted considering the time and opportunity that A$AP had to walk away or address it in a more responsible way.

Me annoying the crap out of a person does not give them the right to beat the s#!t out of me.  But I also would anticipate it!  Make sense?

The ' scrawny' guy sexually assualted a female in A$APs crew repeatedly grabbing her butt and after A$AP got wind of that is when they proceeded to toss the guy to the curb. Call me crazy but I think he should be let go or at the very least the other person should have also been charged with harrassment or something but he wasn't.

3 hours ago, commando said:

china has decided to stop all US ag imports.   grats farmers.   you are now going to be getting a lot more government checks.

I think China is going to do everything they can, even if they take a lot of hurt in the next year and a half, to try to get anyone else elected here.

23 minutes ago, TheSker said:

Beijing Bernie?

He certainly wouldn't deserve that title if his campaign had no contact with Chinese who have ties to the Chinese government during the election who tell his campaign workers and family they have dirt on his opponent. And he wouldn't deserve it if he found out they tried to get him elected through nefarious means and then didn't accept what the intelligence agencies were telling him nor took the threat seriously or cared about it. But I assume since you claim to not be a Trump supporter, you already agree with that.