Trump Foreign Policy

1 hour ago, commando said:

the policy where the US stops being the world leader and becomes the worlds biggest leaver.   making america great i guess.

There is some accuracy to that, yes.

Sometimes walking away is the most effective move.

1 minute ago, TheSker said:

There is some accuracy to that, yes.

Sometimes walking away is the most effective move.

being the world leader wasn't great enough so we are going to take our ball and go home?  and let China and Russia be the new world leaders?   sounds like a great plan to me.  

1 minute ago, commando said:

being the world leader wasn't great enough so we are going to take our ball and go home?  and let China and Russia be the new world leaders?   sounds like a great plan to me.  

How you deduced all that is beyond me.

But sure.....

1 minute ago, TheSker said:

How you deduced all that is beyond me.

But sure.....

if we are backing away from the world leader we were.....and the EU is under such a financial crisis that they are worth turning our backs on now, anything south of us and africa are s#!thole countries......who does that leave?   japan isn't going to be the world leader.  who besides Russia or China is powerful enough to take the lead we are giving up?

4 minutes ago, commando said:

if we are backing away from the world leader we were.....and the EU is under such a financial crisis that they are worth turning our backs on now, anything south of us and africa are s#!thole countries......who does that leave?   japan isn't going to be the world leader.  who besides Russia or China is powerful enough to take the lead we are giving up?

Is there a plaque or trophy for "world leader"?

I don't even know what qualifies a country for that title.

.....other that maybe world's largest open checkbook.

Just now, TheSker said:

Is there a plaque or trophy for "world leader"?

I don't even know what qualifies a country for that title.

.....other that maybe world's largest open checkbook.

cool.  you are ok with the greatest nation on earth abdicating the role to "make america great again".  good to know.   thanks for playing.

3 hours ago, TheSker said:

I'd prefer policy over "but he's a nice guy" from our leader.

And Trumps tactics are fearful and destructive. He isn't 'strong.' He comes off incredibly weak and juvinile(sp.) Real leaders lift others up, not tear them down. That doesn't mean we engage in things that are bad for us, but what it does mean is we set the example. All Trump knows is tear people down. He couldn't lead a horse to water. 

• Plus1 2

13 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

Mans he hasn’t proven he can do anything policy wise over the first 18 months as for foreign policy. 

So...in your world, you don’t even have that. 

I fully understand there's nothing he will do you'll agree with.......but thanks for the note.

• Plus1 1