Trump Foreign Policy

1 minute ago, knapplc said:

If a president meeting with Vladimir Putin, a person for which his campaign is being investigated for working with to allow meddling in our country's politics and very well could have stole the election for him, without any official record keepers or advisers around him doesn't affect your blood pressure, what does?

Hope you don't mind me adding something to that.

• Plus1 1

16 minutes ago, TheSker said:

That investigation has dragged on so long I quit caring about it long ago.

Were you satisfied with the length and quantity of investigations into Hillary's emails and Bengahzi? How about Watergate?

• Plus1 3
12 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

:facepalm:

So, you don't care about the members of his campaign that actually have plead guilty to "conspiring against the US".

How patriotic.

So......while you're busy getting angry about it, what can you and I actually DO about it?

1 minute ago, TheSker said:

So......while you're busy getting angry about it, what can you and I actually DO about it?

By not caring about any of that, I'm assuming you are willing to vote for the guy in the next election and support congressmen that still support him and cover up for him.

By actually caring about these things, I will be trying to support people who actually care about the country, the people in this country and treating people with respect and dignity that the office should demand.  Along with that, someone who will work to restore the respect that Trump has totally trashed for the US around the world.

• Plus1 1

5 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

By not caring about any of that, I'm assuming you are willing to vote for the guy in the next election and support congressmen that still support him and cover up for him.

By actually caring about these things, I will be trying to support people who actually care about the country, the people in this country and treating people with respect and dignity that the office should demand.  Along with that, someone who will work to restore the respect that Trump has totally trashed for the US around the world.

If the Cliff's Notes version of what you are saying is you can't DO anything about it until election time.....I agree.

24 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

LOL....interesting move.

This should end nicely.    Trump's foreign policy is a joke - it is fly by the seat of your pants - act like a self righteous bully. Result: we have China, Canada, Mexico, and Europe placing tariffs on our goods in response to Trump's tarriffs.   We see Europe uniting against us and in support of Iran of all countries. And we see Iran, Russia's friend, threatening to close the oil 'highway' for much of the world's oil.  This could result in an expanded USA naval presence in the ME or possibly war.  Of which, Trump is foolish enough to think would be no big deal.  Who benefits from all of this......... Russia

• Plus1 2
18 minutes ago, TheSker said:

True enough.

Go for it....

I honestly don't follow it very closely.

The closer you follow it, the worse it gets.

So yeah, I can see why people don't want to follow it.

I'm just sad their votes count the same as people who care.