The Right-Wing Disinformation Machine

52 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

I was wondering when this would start.  I'm sure the fire marshal is an extreme leftist radical.

Believe me there are no extreme leftists in city govt here. 

So we have this debate over 6200 or maybe at the most 12,000 that trump thinks.   A couple of points:

1. Who are you going to believe - the Tulsa Fire Marshall who has had to view every crowd since the arena was built 10 years ago and who knows from experience a size of a crowd. OR A lying, crying poor excuse of a president who is trying to save a little face during this most embarrassing episode??

2.  For grins - let's give him the 12,000 crowd size - which he and his spokespeople are grasping at straws to defend.  How does 12,000 compared to a sold out 19,000 area?  How does zero over flow compare to their predicted 100k over flow?   The fact of the matter, there is no spin to this.  He flopped and he flopped big time.  He was a YUGE failure. 

I'm proud that it took place in Tulsa - in one of the reddest of red states.  If he can't fill it in Tulsa, what is going to happen in a swing state?

Duval County (Jacksonville, Fl) voters don't want the GOP convention either.

https://floridapolitics.com/archives/342752-poll-shows-duval-voters-oppose-rnc-coming-to-jacksonville-worry-about-coronavirus-impact

The majority of Duval voters do not want the Republican National Convention in their city this Summer, according to a new poll.

The RABA Research poll commissioned by Republican Voters Against Trump found 49% of those surveyed did not support Jacksonville hosting President Donald Trump’s nomination speech in August. Only 39% said they supported it.

Further, 57% said they were concerned the convention would spur a new COVID-19 outbreak while only 43% said they weren’t worried.

Given more information about the convention including both pros — that it will fill hotels and boost the economy — and cons — that it will cost the city millions, risk new infections and potentially put first responders at COVID-19 risk — 39% said they supported the convention with 52% opposing it.

“President Trump may be jonesing for adoring crowds, but as we saw this weekend in Tulsa, actual voters are not nearly as excited about attending risky, mass gatherings as Trump is,” said Sarah Longwell, Strategic Director of Republican Voters Against Trump. “These results demonstrate that even in a critical county that Trump won in 2016, voters would rather he stay away.”

40 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

I’m guessing there aren’t many he endorses anymore. I wonder if OANN was allowed to stay. 

Seems like the snowflake is throwing a temper tantrum. 

If he starts only letting Fox or OANN etc. report then I hope the other networks don't try to buy the rights to air any of it. I want them to just stop covering his bulls#!t.

• knapplc changed the title to The Right-Wing Disinformation Machine