knapplc

Trump-endorsed news sources

So you're telling me that if you do the crime and you get impeached for it, news coverage about that will be bad?

Who knew?

• Plus1 1
  • Thanks 1

i wonder if it will go to number 1?

https://www.kansascity.com/news/local/article239359868.html

•  
  •  
  •  

Thanks to a lease agreement struck by a local radio operator, a Kansas City area radio station can now broadcast Kremlin-funded propaganda six hours a day, The Kansas City Star reports.

RM Broadcasting LLC has agreed to broadcast programming from the Russian state media program Radio Sputnik.

The Star reports that the lease agreement lets RM Broadcasting air Sputnik’s programming “from 6 to 9 a.m. and 6 to 9 p.m. seven days a week. KCXL’s website, which says that it’s the radio station that will ‘tell you the things that the liberal media wont (sic) tell you,’ lists Radio Sputnik in its morning programming.”

18 hours ago, commando said:

i wonder if it will go to number 1?

https://www.kansascity.com/news/local/article239359868.html

•  
  •  
  •  

Thanks to a lease agreement struck by a local radio operator, a Kansas City area radio station can now broadcast Kremlin-funded propaganda six hours a day, The Kansas City Star reports.

RM Broadcasting LLC has agreed to broadcast programming from the Russian state media program Radio Sputnik.

The Star reports that the lease agreement lets RM Broadcasting air Sputnik’s programming “from 6 to 9 a.m. and 6 to 9 p.m. seven days a week. KCXL’s website, which says that it’s the radio station that will ‘tell you the things that the liberal media wont (sic) tell you,’ lists Radio Sputnik in its morning programming.”

WTF????

is this serious?

18 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

WTF????

is this serious?

it appears to be.   click on the link...i am assuming that it is a real KC newspaper

Here's why Fox News is so crucial to the Republican party. Once hooked, they can blind their constituency to anything.

You can pick the Fox watchers out on here by their comments. It's super easy.

But what's weird is, when you say something, they deny watching it. Every time.

Almost like they know what's going on, and just don't want to care.

• Plus1 4

I freely admit that I watch Fox all the time, I love Family Guy.  I did not even know that Fox ran news s#!t except for the local news.

This is amazing. Fox and Friends is trying to protect Rudy from burying himself but he just keeps digging 

Funny how they're calling Bolton's book a "betrayal" because it's so blatantly up-front about who Fox supports.

Remember when Fox used to pretend to be "fair" and "balanced?"  Good times.

• Plus1 1

21 hours ago, BigRedBuster said:

Count down begins. How long before Chris Wallace,  the last remaining voice of reason at Fox besides Judge Nap, moves on??  Shep left a few months ago. 

EPT3oNCWoAAId_S?format=jpg&name=small

• Plus1 4

21 minutes ago, QMany said:

Did he slather on extra spray tan tonight because he's back in Jersey?

10 hours ago, ZRod said:

Did he slather on extra spray tan tonight because he's back in Jersey?

Image result for jersey shore gif

• Haha 1