Trump Legal Troubles

13 hours ago, Dr. Strangelove said:

If the American people want him as President - because they believe what he says, like what he does and reflects their values - they deserve the opportunity to elect him. 

Unless his criminal actions prevent him from being chosen.

• TBH 2

1 hour ago, BigRedBuster said:

What a piece of crap.  Thank God I never have voted for him and never will.

The judge ruled he can’t speak because his lawyers blew off multiple deadlines (with multiple extensions the judge didn’t need to give) and did not assure the judge Trump would abide by specific conditions to speak (such as not attacking the judge or clerks, no campaign stump speech, etc).

Everything is just another opportunity to whine to this guy. I’ll never understand why conservatives think he’s such a tough guy. He’s a petulant, whiny victim 1000% of the time.

• Plus1 1
  • TBH 4
1 minute ago, Danny Bateman said:

The judge ruled he can’t speak because his lawyers blew off multiple deadlines (with multiple extensions the judge didn’t need to give) and did not assure the judge Trump would abide by specific conditions to speak (such as not attacking the judge or clerks, no campaign stump speech, etc).

Everything is just another opportunity to whine to this guy. I’ll never understand why conservatives think he’s such a tough guy. He’s a petulant, whiny victim 1000% of the time.

He could have given his entire closing argument if he wanted to.  All he had to do is abide by the rules that every lawyer doing the same thing abides by.

It was his choice not to speak under those pretenses.  The judge gave him every opportunity to do it.

• Plus1 1
23 minutes ago, Danny Bateman said:

If by "Trumps lawyers are bad and their client is an idiot" you mean the corrupt deep state run by Democ-RATS smothering Trump and preventing him from speaking THE TRUTH (which he always does), then you are correct. 

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

Yes, these attorneys will be like people without a country - the MAGA crowd won't support them if they express guilt in helping the Cult leader and the general public won't trust them.    She needs a career change.