Trump Legal Troubles

For all you sycophantic Trump supporters, keep sending in your money.   Donnie is laughing at you all the way to the bank.   Today, Donnie's face had no "smirk" as the rubber hit the road in the 34 felony indictments brought forth by the NYAG.  And, this is just the beginning, more charges will come from DC and Georgia.  

I hate to say it, but I told you so!

• Plus1 5
  • TBH 1

1 minute ago, TGHusker said:

I guess $47 is significant in that he thinks he will be the 47th president while in jail.

Trump Jail GIF - Trump Jail - Discover & Share GIFs

which prison will be his summer white house?  who am i kidding.....the republican party is using their combined might to defend him.   he isn't just a rich person getting a slap on the wrist for his crimes.   he is "the chosen one"   the golden idol.   jesus resurrected.    all rolled into one.

1 minute ago, commando said:

which prison will be his summer white house?  who am i kidding.....the republican party is using their combined might to defend him.   he isn't just a rich person getting a slap on the wrist for his crimes.   he is "the chosen one"   the golden idol.   jesus resurrected.    all rolled into one.

Got to believe that via this case, DOJ Document case, DOJ J6 case, and Georgia, that a welcome to jail card will be given to him.