The Republican Utopia

11 hours ago, teachercd said:

Sort of, only talking about it is one thing.  Actually dictating policy is another.

It would be more like Joe Fan getting in the coaches headset and calling plays during the game.

You're describing... democracy.

• Plus1 2
22 minutes ago, Scarlet said:

How do people like this actually feed and clothe themselves?

Watching many of these just about makes me think this whole American experiment is done. 

There have always been wacko people in the world. But, when you gave this many of the population falling for a complete fraud like Trump and having these kinds of thoughts,  it’s just sad. 

• Plus1 4

9 minutes ago, teachercd said:

So, joe fan running on the field and grabbing the headset from Frost and calling "56 toss power trap" is democracy?

Interesting definition, but I will go along with that! 

I think everyone is against parents running into the classroom and taking over the lesson from the teacher. But that's not what's being discussed.

• Plus1 1
7 minutes ago, RedDenver said:

I think everyone is against parents running into the classroom and taking over the lesson from the teacher. But that's not what's being discussed.

I agree, Knapper is apparently not against that though.

Thank you for being on my side about this, it is nice to see that you have come around because I remember a time when that was not the case.  Big ups to you for sort of seeing the other side of things.  

Again, thanks!

• Plus1 1
10 minutes ago, teachercd said:

I agree, Knapper is apparently not against that though.

Thank you for being on my side about this, it is nice to see that you have come around because I remember a time when that was not the case.  Big ups to you for sort of seeing the other side of things.  

Again, thanks!

60954605.jpg

• Plus1 2