The Republican Utopia

1 hour ago, Scarlet said:

Wait....I thought it was self defense.  Are you saying he chose who he shot and killed?  He chose white criminals thereby proving he's not a racist?  :facepalm:

Well, ya I kinda am saying this as it pertains to your first question, and so did the court of law.   He did choose who he shot and killed and it happened to be people who were trying to harm and potentially kill him.   They all were white,  in case you didn’t follow along with the story.  :facepalm:

If he were as racist as you claim, he probably would have tried to start something with people of the opposite color at some point that night, but alas he didn’t.  The entire night of video shows this to be true.   Lots of video and pictures of him that night.   I don’t remember seeing all the white supremacist or nazi logos and signs on him there.  

• Plus1 1
  • Fire 1

18 minutes ago, Archy1221 said:

Well, ya I kinda am saying this as it pertains to your first question, and so did the court of law.   He did choose who he shot and killed and it happened to be people who were trying to harm and potentially kill him.   They all were white,  in case you didn’t follow along with the story.  :facepalm:

If he were as racist as you claim, he probably would have tried to start something with people of the opposite color at some point that night, but alas he didn’t.  The entire night of video shows this to be true.   Lots of video and pictures of him that night.   I don’t remember seeing all the white supremacist or nazi logos and signs on him there.  

He chose who "attacked" him?  Interesting

• Plus1 1
  • Thanks 1

I mean I can get bragging about a hole in one to some close friends, but to the whole world? That's weird for the average person to do, let alone a former president. It just continues to exemplify how egotistical Trump is that he wants everyone to look at him and he just cant help himself. The guy is weird. 

So, nice hole in one I guess? For a guy who plays as much golf as he does, including as president, you would think the chances of a hole in one could happen. 

• Plus1 1
17 minutes ago, NebraskaHarry said:

I mean I can get bragging about a hole in one to some close friends, but to the whole world? That's weird for the average person to do, let alone a former president. It just continues to exemplify how egotistical Trump is that he wants everyone to look at him and he just cant help himself. The guy is weird. 

So, nice hole in one I guess? For a guy who plays as much golf as he does, including as president, you would think the chances of a hole in one could happen. 

I love when you see them published in the paper!

It is always some old dude:

Don Brakston:  Hole in One, 5th hole 127 yards with a 3 wood.

• Plus1 1
  • Oh Yeah! 1

I don't really have a problem with the braggadocio itself. I suck at golf so if I got a hole-in-one there's a good chance I might Tweet or Instagram about it.

I think what makes it absolutely HYSTERICAL is:

• Using his PR team to release an official statement about it
  • Suggesting "many people" were asking about it (by many, he probably means a small selection of associates/sycophants. I guarantee the general public wasn't asking about it or even knew/cared)
  • Listing details, down to the wind direction, almost like scene setting in a novel... again, few people actually care about this
  • Wrapping it all up by claiming he's a MODEST INDIVIDUAL.

This dude is just a walking caricature of himself and I love it in a really self-deprecating kind of way. One thing I insincerely respect about Trump is that he makes absolutely no concessions for his narcissism.:rollin

4 minutes ago, Enhance said:

I don't really have a problem with the braggadocio itself. I suck at golf so if I got a hole-in-one there's a good chance I might Tweet or Instagram about it.

I think what makes it absolutely HYSTERICAL is:

• Using his PR team to release an official statement about it
  • Suggesting "many people" were asking about it (by many, he probably means a small selection of associates/sycophants. I guarantee the general public wasn't asking about it or even knew/cared)
  • Listing details, down to the wind direction, almost like scene setting in a novel... again, few people actually care about this
  • Wrapping it all up by claiming he's a MODEST INDIVIDUAL.

This dude is just a walking caricature of himself and I love it in a really self-deprecating kind of way. One thing I insincerely respect about Trump is that he makes absolutely no concessions for his narcissism.:rollin

One thing about modest people like me is that you don't need to tell people you're modest.  I've learned that over the years of being so modest.

• Plus1 1
  • Haha 3
6 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

One thing about modest people like me is that you don't need to tell people you're modest.  I've learned that over the years of being so modest.

Excuse me sir - if you want me to believe that, I will need a press release.