The Republican Utopia

12 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

The ones that should be apologizing are the adults around him. Instead of saying, “ok, you get off and you were probably in the definition of self defense, but you screwed up by even taking the gun with you. Stop acting like you are some hero”.  Instead, the adults around him are parading home around like they worship him. 

All true, and the President insinuated he was a white supremacist.  I would assume that if you were in the kids shoes you would want an apology for that too.  As teach would say, Most normal humans would. 

• Plus1 1

19 minutes ago, Archy1221 said:

All true, and the President insinuated he was a white supremacist.  I would assume that if you were in the kids shoes you would want an apology for that too.  As teach would say, Most normal humans would. 

No, you realize you put yourself in a bad situation and work to prove everyone wrong that said those things.  

1 hour ago, BigRedBuster said:

the russians and republicans are in lock step on saying biden is going to take us to war with russia.    it seems to me that it is russia who has been invading it's neighbors ever since putin came to power.   

6 hours ago, Archy1221 said:

Probably the whole referring to him as white supremacist comment.  

4 hours ago, Archy1221 said:

All true, and the President insinuated he was a white supremacist. 

Make up your mind. Did he refer to him as a white supremacist, or did he insinuate that he was a white supremacist? Those aren't the same.

• Plus1 3
  • Haha 1
10 hours ago, Enhance said:

Biden would gain virtually nothing from apologizing to Rittenhouse, and perhaps Biden still thinks he is a white supremacist. Why would Biden need to apologize for his opinion?

Biden doesn’t “need” to do anything and most likely won’t.   However, We are all told he’s the “man of character/anti Trump” President.   Apparently not in this instance.

On the flip side, why should this kid be insinuated as an idiot for wanting a simple apology from the most powerful man in the country who unfairly disparaged him on national TV?    

• Plus1 1

Just now, BigRedBuster said:

Your faux outrage is noted. 

Why would I be outraged and when have I posted words with “outrage” context?  Way to slyly change the subject to get out a a losing discussion for you.  

What happens or not happens to that kid bothers me none and matters to me none other than to discuss on a message board.  I’ll go on with my day quite happily.  I’m giving you my opinion on the matter and why I think he deserved an apology.   

• Plus1 1
19 minutes ago, Scarlet said:

Yeah hanging with the Proud Boys flashing the white power sign wouldn't lead anyone to believe he's a white supremacist would it?

1648642857485.jpg

Probably not with a single picture taken after he was released from jail I believe.  Does he know those people to be Proud Boys?  Does he know the ok sign he is flashing is now I guess considered racist?  Is this common for him to do?  

Or did take a picture and see the other guys put that hand sign up so he did too?  Is this the only time he has done this?  If not where are the other pictures from before the summer incident?  See how context matters.  

• Plus1 1
1 minute ago, Archy1221 said:

Probably not with a single picture taken after he was released from jail I believe.  Does he know those people to be Proud Boys?  Does he know the ok sign he is flashing is now I guess considered racist?  Is this common for him to do?  

Or did take a picture and see the other guys put that hand sign up so he did too?  Is this the only time he has done this?  If not where are the other pictures from before the summer incident?  See how context matters.  

eyes wide shut

• Plus1 2
  • Thanks 1