The Republican Utopia

4 hours ago, teachercd said:

Call me crazy but she should get nominated with ease...

Also, call me crazy again but if you can't define woman or can't admit when you think life begins then you are a f#&%ing liar.  

Call me crazy a 3rd time, we all f#&%ing lie when we "interview" for a job, so I am cool with it.

I said that I "grade everything" and would be happy to coach girls basketball.  

I kind of wish she would have just said "Yeah, I am not answering those questions because so many people are f#&%ing insane and will lose their s#!t if they here my real answers"

I love you teach, but........  :lol:

old-school-will-ferrell.gif

• Haha 2

13 hours ago, ZRod said:

He fought to remove sanctions on a Russian Aluminum company, and shortly after they were relaxed they announced a $200 million dollar investment in Kentucky.

Oh gotcha. I thought you meant who he was literally in bed with :dunno

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.newsweek.com/mitch-mcconnells-wife-elaine-chao-abused-office-help-family-firm-china-business-watchdog-found-1573653%3Famp%3D1&ved=2ahUKEwjZ3eC-vuX2AhUekokEHQT8ABYQFnoECA8QAQ&usg=AOvVaw2Dgju7bUTs2bU4iTVBXUeW

• Haha 2
18 hours ago, Guy Chamberlin said:

You drew the line at Clarance Thomas. I'm saying the more appropriate line was Merrick Garland. 

I was thinking it started with Thomas. It may have been completed with Garland. We are in for majority votes to confirm justices for the foreseeable future. Which would not get anyone confirmed if Mitch hadn’t extended the Dems nuclear option to SCOTUS nominees. Now that’s  irony for you. Instead of confirming SCOTUS nominees with 60 votes… and likely more moderates…we get the extremes instead.

• Plus1 1
2 hours ago, Archy1221 said:

You mean “made up bulls#!t baggage by the left”. 

Yeah, a lot was made about one woman's old accusations about Kavanaugh's sexual assault, and a few other reports of his bro-culture boorishness. 

While you hate to discredit someone's emotional scars, you are still left with a "he said/she said" in determining a lifetime Supreme Court appointment. 

It would have been much more appropriate to focus on Kavanaugh's baggage as a hatchet man for the Bush administration and rightwing interests. He was a 100% agenda driven political operative who helped spread partisan misinformation and character-assassination campaigns, and openly admitted he will continue to seek revenge on the people who mocked him.

https://www.nbcnews.com/think/opinion/i-knew-brett-kavanaugh-during-his-years-republican-operative-don-ncna907391

The Democrats screwed up the two impeachment hearings, too, aiming at the shiniest target and failing to show the much bigger story of why s#!tty people shouldn't be given so much power. 

• Plus1 2

8 minutes ago, knapplc said:

Y'all want to come get your crazy leading 2024 candidate, please?

I wish Trump would just up and die. Sooo tired and fed up with seeing his dangerous and stupidly idiotic brain disease on display.  We used to marginalize and ignore people like this. That he has more than 10 people who think he has the answers is, is….I was going to say scary but that doesn’t begin to cover it.

• Plus1 4
  • Oh Yeah! 1
15 minutes ago, admo said:

R.Desantis and T.Scott would be a great ticket for the R's. 

Not sure why Dems think former president Trump is our choice as leading candidate.  He isn't for me or most other people on this board who vote R. 

Why?  Because Orange Jim Jones is far and away leading in the polls. You may say you won't vote him but if he's the nominee you know you'll flush democracy down the toilet.  

https://www.google.com/amp/s/thehill.com/homenews/campaign/591115-poll-trump-leads-2024-republican-field-with-desantis-in-distant-second%3famp

• Plus1 4
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, admo said:

R.Desantis and T.Scott would be a great ticket for the R's. 

Not sure why Dems think former president Trump is our choice as leading candidate.  He isn't for me or most other people on this board who vote R. 

Going by "most people on this board" Nebraska wouldn't have elected any of the people currently representing the state. 

One of the reasons Donald Trump's 2016 election surprised many -- including Trump -- is that millions of voters did not want to admit they were voting for him. 

Now go check out Republican primary battles across the country. The #1 point of contention in many if not most is which candidate is more loyal to Trump. 

If you go by all the sensible conservatives who want to reclaim the party, it should be happening by now. But it's not.

Ron DeSantis isn't Donald Trump, but he's doing everything he can to mirror him,  throwing out tons of red meat and pandering to the whackadoodle base. Nominating Ron DeSantis instead of Donald Trump isn't reclaiming the Republican Party for common sense conservatism. 

• Plus1 4
8 hours ago, Guy Chamberlin said:

Going by "most people on this board" Nebraska wouldn't have elected any of the people currently representing the state. 

One of the reasons Donald Trump's 2016 election surprised many -- including Trump -- is that millions of voters did not want to admit they were voting for him. 

Now go check out Republican primary battles across the country. The #1 point of contention in many if not most is which candidate is more loyal to Trump. 

If you go by all the sensible conservatives who want to reclaim the party, it should be happening by now. But it's not.

Ron DeSantis isn't Donald Trump, but he's doing everything he can to mirror him,  throwing out tons of red meat and pandering to the whackadoodle base. Nominating Ron DeSantis instead of Donald Trump isn't reclaiming the Republican Party for common sense conservatism. 

Not only is this incorrect, but it's a stupid idea to suggest that.

Here's what happened, guy.  Your little party verbally tore into anyone who ran against Hilary Clinton, day after day, especially Trump.  We (repubs) got tired of hearing it every day (shocker).  So we kept quiet, went about our business, and kicked her a$$ and your party's a$$ in the voting booth.  That's what happened. 

The other stuff you are mentioning sounds silly.

• Plus1 2
  • Oh Yeah! 1
8 hours ago, admo said:

Not only is this incorrect, but it's a stupid idea to suggest that.

Here's what happened, guy.  Your little party verbally tore into anyone who ran against Hilary Clinton, day after day, especially Trump.  We (repubs) got tired of hearing it every day (shocker).  So we kept quiet, went about our business, and kicked her a$$ and your party's a$$ in the voting booth.  That's what happened. 

The other stuff you are mentioning sounds silly.

Congrats!!!!  

And in doing so, you voted in one of the worst Presidents in history. 

• Plus1 2