The Republican Utopia

2 minutes ago, Archy1221 said:

Probably not with a single picture taken after he was released from jail I believe.  Does he know those people to be Proud Boys?  Does he know the ok sign he is flashing is now I guess considered racist?  Is this common for him to do?  

Or did take a picture and see the other guys put that hand sign up so he did too?  Is this the only time he has done this?  If not where are the other pictures from before the summer incident?  See how context matters.  

Ahhh....I feel for the naive, chubby, little wet behind the ears murderous thug who is somehow street wise enough to carry an assault rifle into a crowd but still not know anything about the Proud Boys and what flashing a white supremacist sign with them, in their presence, means.    So street wise in fact he wound up killing two people.  Maybe if he wasn't such a tender suckling he wouldn't have been there in the first place, what with all his police training.  

• Plus1 2

27 minutes ago, Scarlet said:

Ahhh....I feel for the naive, chubby, little wet behind the ears murderous thug who is somehow street wise enough to carry an assault rifle into a crowd but still not know anything about the Proud Boys and what flashing a white supremacist sign with them, in their presence, means.    So street wise in fact he wound up killing two people.  Maybe if he wasn't such a tender suckling he wouldn't have been there in the first place, what with all his police training.  

Well, per capita he did not really kill that many people...so.

(This is a joke, based off your words not mine.  Just laugh, nod your head and realize that you done got gotten and let it go)

• Plus1 1
  • Oh Yeah! 1

I have seen kindergarten teachers getting upset over this bill because they are worried that if they mention that they have a "partner" and that over the weekend they went with their partner to go do something...that they could get in trouble for that.  In Florida, I guess.

3 hours ago, Archy1221 said:

Biden doesn’t “need” to do anything and most likely won’t.   However, We are all told he’s the “man of character/anti Trump” President.   Apparently not in this instance.

On the flip side, why should this kid be insinuated as an idiot for wanting a simple apology from the most powerful man in the country who unfairly disparaged him on national TV?    

I think the bolded 100% assumes an alignment of values between everyone, which is obviously not reality.

I wager Biden (just like millions of other Americans) don't think very highly of Kyle Rittenhouse and believe he is beholden to values and poor decision making that contributed to the unnecessary deaths of two people. From what I know, the white supremacy insinuation has never had any factual backing to it, but it is objectively clear that Rittenhouse at a minimum behaved like a moron. I don't see a lack of apology towards Rittenhouse as having anything to do with character all. Biden probably doesn't feel he's owed one and I imagine a lot of people feel the same.

As for the flip side, I think it's laughably ironic for Rittenhouse to in any way want an apology for anything. Have some humility, IMO. You killed two people after some pretty bad decision making. Yeah, you got off on self-defense, but most reasonable people know and accept that you shouldn't have even been there in the first place. As far as I'm concerned, Rittenhouse should do what he can to keep his head down and go about living his life, particularly since he's been given a second chance at not F'ing it up again.

• Plus1 4
1 minute ago, Enhance said:

I think the bolded 100% assumes an alignment of values between everyone, which is obviously not reality.

I wager Biden (just like millions of other Americans) don't think very highly of Kyle Rittenhouse and believe he is beholden to values and poor decision making that contributed to the unnecessary deaths of two people. From what I know, the white supremacy insinuation has never had any factual backing to it, but it is objectively clear that Rittenhouse at a minimum behaved like a moron. I don't see a lack of apology towards Rittenhouse as having anything to do with character all.

As for the flip side, I think it's laughably ironic for Rittenhouse to in any way feel owed an apology for anything. Have some humility, IMO. You killed two people after some pretty bad decision making. Yeah, you got off on self-defense, but most reasonable people know and accept that you shouldn't have even been there in the first place. As far as I'm concerned, Rittenhouse should do what he can to keep his head down and go about living his life, particularly since he's been given a second chance at not F'ing it up again.

I am guessing he is cashing in right now.  He has to be making bank, right?  

15 minutes ago, Enhance said:

As for the flip side, I think it's laughably ironic for Rittenhouse to in any way want an apology for anything. Have some humility, IMO. You killed two people after some pretty bad decision making. Yeah, you got off on self-defense, but most reasonable people know and accept that you shouldn't have even been there in the first place. As far as I'm concerned, Rittenhouse should do what he can to keep his head down and go about living his life, particularly since he's been given a second chance at not F'ing it up again.

This

2 hours ago, Scarlet said:

Yep, the kids so racist he managed to shoot three white criminals in a street full of white and black people.   

• Plus1 2
2 hours ago, BigRedBuster said:

Republicans want to keep corporations in the political environment for their donations.  But, don’t they dare say something negative about their policies. 

“Don’t say gay” isn’t in the bill:dunno  That's pretty well established but people still peddle that fake news.  Hmmmmm

• Plus1 2
28 minutes ago, Archy1221 said:

Yep, the kids so racist he managed to shoot three white criminals in a street full of white and black people.   

Wait....I thought it was self defense.  Are you saying he chose who he shot and killed?  He chose white criminals thereby proving he's not a racist?  :facepalm:

• Plus1 3
  • Haha 2