The Republican Utopia

14 minutes ago, NM11046 said:

is it me or does the alarmism sorta get drowned out by laughter when the word "balloon" is in it? They sound stupider than usual with this one, and I thought the gas stoves focus was pretty damn stupid.

You aren't wrong.

Just when you think they've reached the performative outrage bottom-of-the-barrel, they continue to descend lower. The reason? Their voters not only allow it, they want it.

• Plus1 1
  • TBH 1

It really is amazing how incredibly pathetic Republicans look right now because of ballonapolooza. The funny part is that they don’t even realize it and keep doubling down on their mantra.  

And, all they had to do is act like leaders, for the lost part shut up about it. Let it play out and be honest.  

But, after gasstovegate, I should know this is what they would do.  

• Plus1 1

He shows so many outward signs of mental illness when he posts.  Disgusting that we've got millions of people thinking that he can lead a country, and a lot of those think he was chosen by god to do so.

Everybody know the story behind the deaths of Ivan The Terrible, King Edward IV, Oscar Wilde, Al Capone and what was suspected with Hitler, Lincoln?

• Plus1 1
27 minutes ago, NM11046 said:

He shows so many outward signs of mental illness when he posts.  Disgusting that we've got millions of people thinking that he can lead a country, and a lot of those think he was chosen by god to do so.

Everybody know the story behind the deaths of Ivan The Terrible, King Edward IV, Oscar Wilde, Al Capone and what was suspected with Hitler, Lincoln?

could it be syphilis? 

So in order to believe the right-wing talking points being floated today in Balloongate, we'd have to believe Biden blew off the advice of the military and intelligence community and said "hey here's a better idea.... let's let it float all the way across the United States collecting intelligence and then once it gets to Myrtle Beach we'll shoot it down".   :blink:

Because???  I guess Hunter Biden's laptop???

That or they don't really back the men and women in uniform.