The Republican Utopia

5 minutes ago, Dr. Strangelove said:

A guy ran a red light in front of me yesterday.  This is a distraction and Biden (The Big Guy sitting right next to me)  needs to be fully investigated for this obvious PsyOp.

As long as he gets his 10%, does it really matter?

• Plus1 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, suh_fan93 said:

A rational person would say he used the govt of Florida to stifle companies that speak out against Israel. 

@Archy1221  how does your support for capitalism match up with this guy? With his history, you’d think any person wanting govt to stay out of the private sector would stay far, far away.

• Plus1 1
  • TBH 3
1 hour ago, funhusker said:

It was only a couple of years ago that people were nervous because he seemed like a “smarter” Trump.

nevermind…the guy is a total dips#!t!  :laughpound

He's a pretty terrible candidate who's only trick is invoking the word "woke" into every delusional thought right wingers have.

However, if you talk to a Republican voter for more than 3 minutes it becomes quite clear why they're unable to muster a better candidate that isn't just Equate™️ Trump.

• Plus1 2
  • Haha 1
  • TBH 2

33 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

I thought it was the Liberal Democrats that were doing this along with their team of drag queens.

This is all obviously a fed conspiracy!  Along with masked racists trying to join the  dips#!t parade!

The state “goes very deep” if you know what I mean…wink,wink…(like balls deep!)

• Oh Yeah! 1