The Republican Utopia

1 hour ago, BigRedBuster said:

I suspect that Putin has stuff on Trump and Trump has stuff on everyone of these GOP senators.  The threat of blackmail has lead to butt and ring kissing all the way around.  Putin is the puppet master and holds the cards.  I'm sure his years as a KGB agent has equipped him well for this time. 

• TBH 1
6 hours ago, TGHusker said:

I suspect that Putin has stuff on Trump and Trump has stuff on everyone of these GOP senators.  The threat of blackmail has lead to butt and ring kissing all the way around.  Putin is the puppet master and holds the cards.  I'm sure his years as a KGB agent has equipped him well for this time. 

I would assume that the KGB and the CIA have stuff on as many people in "power" as they can.  

• Plus1 1
  • TBH 2

25 minutes ago, Scarlet said:

What's worse... a lifelong conman knowingly getting over on his cult followers or that there are actually people who shell out their cash over and over again yet don't care that their being taken for a ride?  

https://x.com/BettyBowers/status/1759639746786009127?s=20

Interesting Twitter won't allow that tweet to be imbedded 

Screenshot_20240219-133159.png

At this point, I don't feel one bit sorry for any of them.

I do find it interesting that a Russian bought the shoes for $9,000.  

53 minutes ago, Scarlet said:

What's worse... a lifelong conman knowingly getting over on his cult followers or that there are actually people who shell out their cash over and over again yet don't care that their being taken for a ride?  

https://x.com/BettyBowers/status/1759639746786009127?s=20

Interesting Twitter won't allow that tweet to be imbedded 

Screenshot_20240219-133159.png

This Twitter change was made months ago. You have to be a member and logged in to see anything other than the original tweet.