The Republican Utopia

2 hours ago, teachercd said:

It is in the nut family, for sure.  

What is the saying, one bad nut spoils the bowl of nut-stuff.  I don't think that is word for word.

You tend to dedicate a lot of posts to the pro nut bros, and often claim HB posters are among them, when they're not. 

• Plus1 2
  • TBH 1

5 minutes ago, Guy Chamberlin said:

You tend to dedicate a lot of posts to the pro nut bros, and often claim HB posters are among them, when they're not. 

Okay.  If you are not a Pro-Pally nut, don't worry about it!  

I am an anti-gun nut, I don't care what the gun lovers say.

I am a super pro-abortion nut, I don't care what anti-abortion nuts say.

You should care 0% what I say.

This is a post board.  

• Fire 2
  • TBH 1

Remember the recent "kind of never Trumpers unless he wins the nomination then I'll pretend I won't vote for him but I'll flip-flop back and support him anyway" boosting RFK Jr.?  Yeah, this was what we all knew his campaign was about.  

• Plus1 1

12 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

@TGHusker, it amazes me that this idiot still has a job.  But....like you've said, you live in an extreme red state. However, I do too and I don't think he would keep his job in Nebraska.

Yep, he practically shut down Tulsa schools - indirectly forcing the Superintendent to resign.  He wanted to take control of the Tulsa school system due to too many failing students - yes something had to be done but talk about overstepping.  He's made several very controversial decisions  - I think he sees his calling is to bring the state back to the time of McGuffey Readers.  

• TBH 1
56 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

Life is just so horrible with a Democrat in the Whitehouse....we all should just want to die.

My 401k is also way up!

Cost of stuff at the stores, still not down.

I liked that guy, he did a good job with that interview.  

• Plus1 1
  • TBH 1
3 hours ago, BigRedBuster said:

Life is just so horrible with a Democrat in the Whitehouse....we all should just want to die.

The very telling point of that interview is when she says “I don’t care what the data shows. You and I have very different ideas of what’s going on.” I’d like to say it’s sad that these people are the way they are, but eff that and eff them. Sick of this f#&%ing cult. She complains of all the entitled people in this country and how terrible it is here. GTFO if ya don’t like it you epitome of entitled b!^@h.

• Fire 1
  • Oh Yeah! 1