The Republican Utopia

3 hours ago, Dr. Strangelove said:

My best guess is that believing that Democrats have destroyed American energy confirms their belief that they are job destroying heathens who are responsible for the costs of their electric bills rising and why it costs more to fill up their F-750 TankLites with a V8 MAXXX Engine they use to commute 35 miles to work from the burbs each day. 

DEMONRATS don’t want us real Americans ROLLING COAL!

• Plus1 1
  • Oh Yeah! 1

1 hour ago, Dr. Strangelove said:

Everytime you get your truck to emit that black smoke onto the Prius behind you, it's actually possible to hear the Star Spangled Banner playing off in the distance. 

Well that is if you aren't simultaneously yelling out the window "f#&% you faggot!!!" at the guy commuting on his Long Haul Trucker

8 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

Where in the Politico article that you posted does it say DJT sold girls to Epstein?    I read the entire thing and can’t find it.   Is this another Scalise type disinformation post you claim to hate:dunno

• Fire 1
  • TBH 1
1 minute ago, Archy1221 said:

Where in the Politico article that you posted does it say DJT sold girls to Epstein?    I read the entire thing and can’t find it.   Is this another Scalise type disinformation post you claim to hate:dunno

You do understand that Liam is projecting to make a point, right?

You know...kind of making a funny out of a pathetic human being.

1 minute ago, Archy1221 said:

No I don’t.  

what is the point he is trying to make?   

He's making a funny out of Trump being a piece of s#!t and one of Epstein's best clients....Hmmm...maybe Epstein was Trump's client.

See above?  I have two laughy faces.  See....it's funny....in a pathetic sort of way.

9 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

He's making a funny out of Trump being a piece of s#!t and one of Epstein's best clients....Hmmm...maybe Epstein was Trump's client.

See above?  I have two laughy faces.  See....it's funny....in a pathetic sort of way.

Ok….I guess:rolleyes:

• Fire 1

29 minutes ago, commando said:

at the very least....it seems that mar-a-lago was the scene of some of epsteins recruiting.   

It certainly looks like the one victim was initially found there.  The story also goes on to imply Epstein was barred from the club for a sexual assault.

• Plus1 1