The Republican Utopia

11 minutes ago, DevoHusker said:

That's great! Did they buy this year? What interest did they get?  well...last year.  this year is very young still lol  and i didn't ask about the interest rate.

I do t know anyone that can afford a new 2700 sf house right now...would be in the upper 300s if not 400s in Tri Cities.   there are people buying them.

2 hours ago, BigRedBuster said:

Republicans are looking like the pathetic idiots that they are.

First thing to remember about the deeply serious and totally not political hackery "investigation" by Congressional Republicans is that it is not meant for voters like you and me. 

The goal isn't to uncover wrongdoing by the President, because there's no evidence, but to motivate a certain type of voter. Those that can be persuaded of what they want to be true with no actual evidence to back it up. If Republicans give these voters what they crave, they'll show up in November and vote for the most embarrassing, moronic, historically contemptible candidate in American history. And it's because he represents those voters and what they believe.

• Fire 1
  • TBH 3
14 minutes ago, Dr. Strangelove said:

First thing to remember about the deeply serious and totally not political hackery "investigation" by Congressional Republicans is that it is not meant for voters like you and me. 

The goal isn't to uncover wrongdoing by the President, because there's no evidence, but to m motivate a certain type of voter. Those that can be persuaded of what they want to be true with no actual evidence to back it up. If Republicans give these voters what they crave, they'll show up in November and vote for the most embarrassing, moronic, historically contemptible candidate in American history. And it's because he represents those voters and what they believe.

Yep.