The Republican Utopia

• Replies 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

lol....this is very true  

What a damnable hypocrite. Christians shouldn't want to be associated with that kind of hatred if they truly cared about Jesus' teachings.    

If you're willing to lose your farm because of that wall, you should lose your farm because of that wall.

Posted Images

1 minute ago, knapplc said:

Apparently the GOP is determined to make THIS the slowest recovery bap bap bap whatever that spurious allegation is...

Go ahead and look what’s in the “Covid relief” bill then get back to us with a more informed response. 

• Plus1 1
3 minutes ago, Archy1221 said:

Go ahead and look what’s in the “Covid relief” bill then get back to us with a more informed response. 

Because the GOP has never stuck pork in a bill?  BAHAHAHA!!!

react_haha.png

• Plus1 1
  • Upvote 3

53 minutes ago, knapplc said:

Because the GOP has never stuck pork in a bill?  BAHAHAHA!!!

react_haha.png

Go ahead and look what’s in the “Covid relief” bill then get back to us with a more informed response. 

• Plus1 1
1 minute ago, Archy1221 said:

Go ahead and look what’s in the “Covid relief” bill then get back to us with a more informed response. 

What do you find objectionable, and how does it contrast to pork placed in other bills by Republicans?

1 minute ago, Archy1221 said:

Wait, I thought you were anti-whataboutism? 

You're claiming there's something bad in the bill, and that's why Republicans aren't going to vote for it. Please tell us what, specifically, is bad. 

• Plus1 1

2 minutes ago, knapplc said:

You're claiming there's something bad in the bill, and that's why Republicans aren't going to vote for it. Please tell us what, specifically, is bad. 

So now you aren’t doing the whataboutism?  

Anything not directly related to PPP funding, direct checks to citizens, vaccine funding/PPE funding, and funding for schools to open. 

• Plus1 1
1 hour ago, Archy1221 said:

I don't see anything that wouldn't go under the "Covid Relief" umbrella. I'll quote Biden here:

“Critics say my plan is too big,” Biden said during a tour of a Pfizer plant in Michigan last week. “Let me ask them: What would they have me cut? What would they have me leave out?”

• Plus1 2
7 minutes ago, Archy1221 said:

Anything not directly related to PPP funding, direct checks to citizens, vaccine funding/PPE funding, and funding for schools to open. 

Why is the inclusion of any of these things so bad that the Republicans have to vote against it, especially in light of the fact that such things are commonly attached to bills by both parties?

• Plus1 1
50 minutes ago, knapplc said:

Why is the inclusion of any of these things so bad that the Republicans have to vote against it, especially in light of the fact that such things are commonly attached to bills by both parties?

I don’t find any of the things I mentioned bad, nor have I heard Republicans say they are either unless it’s based on money still available from last Covid package that hasn’t been spent/accounted for yet.  

2 hours ago, Archy1221 said:

1 hour ago, Archy1221 said:

2 minutes ago, Archy1221 said:

I don’t find any of the things I mentioned bad, nor have I heard Republicans say they are either unless it’s based on money still available from last Covid package that hasn’t been spent/accounted for yet.  

Good talk. 

• Plus1 1