The Republican Utopia

58 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

This is also just how to deal with the end users.  I firmly believe that people caught trying to transport large amounts of drugs and distribute them, should be held heavily accountable

I believe they should be executed.    They are always accountable for someone’s overdose who they sold to.   We give the death penalty to murders and see them as no different.  

Tired of seeing young people die because they took something laced with fentanyl that they didn’t know was laced.  2 recent family friends kids and close acquaintances of my kids since grade school just in the last few weeks.  

I understand college kids shouldn’t be messing with things like ecstasy or whatever is in vogue nowadays, but it sucks that taking the wrong pill will kill ya when those around ya were just fine.   I let my kids grow and give them a long leash to learn from mistakes, but I tell them every single week to stay away from pills you didn’t get from a pharmacy and drugs and I’m sure they are tired of hearing it.   

• TBH 2

7 hours ago, Guy Chamberlin said:

I took you off this week when I heard you had directly challenged me. If you'll just admit you're wrong about everything we can keep this channel open 

Ya that didn’t go too well for you and your “fun fact”.   

• Plus1 1
  • Haha 1

35 minutes ago, teachercd said:

Could be time to start buying some BUD stock...I have to think it is just a matter of time until it gets back up to the high 60's.

The whole matter of time thing though is pretty important and the opportunity cost associated with it.  

• Plus1 1

17 minutes ago, Guy Chamberlin said:

I thought it went just fine.

Are you trying to deflect from your call to execute the Sackler family? 

I’m glad you can acknowledge the error of your ways then!

I didn’t call for the Sackler family to be executed.  Maybe you confused me with archy2112.  That dude says some weird things.  

• Oh Yeah! 1
18 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

And I’m some how supposed to respect this party.

You aren’t “supposed” to respect any party.  It’s called free choice and thought on what you choose to respect.   It’s a beautiful part of what our country is about.  

• Fire 1
  • Oh Yeah! 1