The Republican Utopia

1 hour ago, Archy1221 said:

LOL…I don’t think he’s worried. From the article.  

“We’ve basically moved on,” DeSantis said. “They are suing the state of Florida. They are going to lose that lawsuit. So what I would say is, ‘Drop the lawsuit. You have the state that even CNBC ranks as number one of all 50 states for economy.”

The dude is dropping in the polls.  This is a very unpopular issue with him.  Sure.....he's not worried.

2 hours ago, BigRedBuster said:

The dude is dropping in the polls.  This is a very unpopular issue with him.  Sure.....he's not worried.

People aren’t mad because of how he handled Disney, and Disney isn’t tanking because of the special deal Florida used to give them has changed.  Disney is tanking because they can help themself from screwing up darn near every movie they make nowadays plus hiking the price of entry to the parks and people are not able to afford…..

https://twitter.com/bosnerdley/status/1691537359982993408?s=46&t=qFbRnd1HnMzJrJ0n6p5Umw

DeSantis drop has corresponded more to the signing of the FL abortion law and I believe he is too far to the right on that position to win a nationwide general election. 

• Plus1 1
  • Haha 1
12 minutes ago, Archy1221 said:

People aren’t mad because of how he handled Disney, and Disney isn’t tanking because of the special deal Florida used to give them has changed.  Disney is tanking because they can help themself from screwing up darn near every movie they make nowadays plus hiking the price of entry to the parks and people are not able to afford…..

https://twitter.com/bosnerdley/status/1691537359982993408?s=46&t=qFbRnd1HnMzJrJ0n6p5Umw

DeSantis drop has corresponded more to the signing of the FL abortion law and I believe he is too far to the right on that position to win a nationwide general election. 

:laughpound

• TBH 1

Conservatives hate Hollywood, but if a celebrity looks their way they will roll out the red carpet for them.

But man, that's a sad stable of star power: Ted Nugent, Caitlyn Jenner, Victoria Jackson, Scott Baio, Kevin Sorbo, James Woods, Kanye West, Kelsey Grammar.

At least James Woods can act. And I'll always give Grammar props for Sideshow Bob. 

• Plus1 1
6 minutes ago, Guy Chamberlin said:

Conservatives hate Hollywood, but if a celebrity looks their way they will roll out the red carpet for them.

But man, that's a sad stable of star power: Ted Nugent, Caitlyn Jenner, Victoria Jackson, Scott Baio, Kevin Sorbo, James Woods, Kanye West, Kelsey Grammar.

At least James Woods can act. And I'll always give Grammar props for Sideshow Bob. 

randy quaid

• Haha 1