The First Trump Impeachment Thread

2 minutes ago, knapplc said:

I'm not sure if you're talking about Biden or Warren, but whatever corruption either is guilty of probably pales in comparison to this. Yeah?

If Biden is found to be complicit...as collateral damage...in the Ukraine scandal we could see both the sitting President and the opposition front runner eliminated from the 2020 race 

Just now, DevoHusker said:

If Biden is found to be complicit...as collateral damage...in the Ukraine scandal we could see both the sitting President and the opposition front runner eliminated from the 2020 race 

That would be wild. But they've looked into the Biden/Ukraine thing and found nothing. A couple of times, I think.

48 minutes ago, DevoHusker said:

Thanks for the link Knapp...if Giuliani is the "mastermind" of the entire conspiracy then Trump's side should be very afraid...

Don't you think Giuliani and mastermind is a oxymoron??  Just sayin

But to your point - Trump and GOP  be afraid be very afraid. 

• Plus1 1

15 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

I'm fine with pointing out both if there is evidence of both.

But...at this point, if I have to vote for one...yes, Biden would get my vote. 

Same, but there's no evidence of any corruption at this point. It's been investigated and set aside. Guiliani is reviving it on Trump's behalf to distract people from the impending impeachment.

15 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

I'm fine with pointing out both if there is evidence of both.

But...at this point, if I have to vote for one...yes, Biden would get my vote.

I don't think we're going to have to worry about that; if I were a betting man, I would bet that at least one of the two won't be on the ballot come next November.