DOJ Initial Russia Hearings

Comey obviously screwed up in his testimony.

However, the entire Clinton/Huma/Wiener fiasco with the emails is an example of pure idiocy.

So....she didn't forward hundreds of thousands of emails to Weiner. She just backed up her blackberry (with those emails) on his computer.

I'll give some credit to all the runners heckling his "water station" at the Lincoln Marathon yesterday.
Please explain.
Same same. I must have missed this as well.

Nothing too exciting. But in my stretch of runners there were a lot of thumbs down or "do the right thing!" towards Sasse's direction. There was also a counter protest across the street that got a lot of applause and "thumbs up" from runners. Again, this was in the group of runners of about 100 in my vicinity. I'd guess 30-40 made a point to "protest". Again, nothing exciting, but Sasse was probably just hoping to hand out water and smile and not have to deal with it...

I'll give some credit to all the runners heckling his "water station" at the Lincoln Marathon yesterday.
Please explain.
Same same. I must have missed this as well.

Nothing too exciting. But in my stretch of runners there were a lot of thumbs down or "do the right thing!" towards Sasse's direction. There was also a counter protest across the street that got a lot of applause and "thumbs up" from runners. Again, this was in the group of runners of about 100 in my vicinity. I'd guess 30-40 made a point to "protest". Again, nothing exciting, but Sasse was probably just hoping to hand out water and smile and not have to deal with it...

So....please explain why you are giving these runners "some" credit.