DOJ Initial Russia Hearings

As a life long Republican (up until a few years ago)....I can't believe I'm saying this.

But, if the Republicans do not take action on this stuff....the Dems need to get control of the Senate in 2018.

In a perfect world, the heat would get so hot that the Republicans would need to do something before then so they can't all just blame those evil Dems.

As a life long Republican (up until a few years ago)....I can't believe I'm saying this.

But, if the Republicans do not take action on this stuff....the Dems need to get control of the Senate in 2018.

In a perfect world, the heat would get so hot that the Republicans would need to do something before then so they can't all just blame those evil Dems.

I'm in your same boat brother - but still a registered repub.

After the botched round 1 of the ACA repeal and replace and the unfavorable rollout of round 2 - I'm wondering about how well these repubs will actually govern. It should be easy wt both house, senate and WH. But they are stumbling all over themselves.

Me think that if push come to shove, they'd prefer one of them, Pence, as President. So it evidence shows they need to do something drastic, hopefully they will grow a couple and get the job done.

This isn't an attack, but at what point do you say, "I can no longer identify myself with and attach myself to this party"? Take the conservative ideology or philosophies that you agree with out of the picture - what about the Republican party is redeemable right now?

• Fire 3

This isn't an attack, but at what point do you say, "I can no longer identify myself with and attach myself to this party"? Take the conservative ideology or philosophies that you agree with out of the picture - what about the Republican party is redeemable right now?

To the bolded - I echo those sentiments as well. Unless you're wealthy and looking for a tax cut, what reason is there to be associated with them?

Certified letter isn't going to get him anywhere. No one besides sycophantic GOP members has any incentive to believe Trump or his lawyers. I'd expect subpoenas in short order if he continues to stonewall.

So, this happened today. Raid of a GOP strategy firm out of Annapolis with a senior advisor who's supposedly an associate of Manafort.

Rumors of a RICO operation attempting to get to the bottom of the Trump's financials and possibly tie him to money laundering during the campaign via digital advertisement firms (i.e., Russian money). That means they want to be able to tie Trump or higher ups in his campaign to money laundering by flipping a lower ranking target (i.e., Flynn or his associates).

Not wanting to put the cart ahead of the horse, but the FBI was reportedly very busy today.

• Fire 1

So, the idiot claims that Comey told him he wasn't under investigation three times. Once over the phone and then twice over dinner. Now.....does he really think that (if this was actually true) any of those moments would have been recorded?

This is him doing nothing but trying to solidify in his follower's minds that he knows what he is talking about.....even when he knows he is lying through is teeth.